Boston is offline Associate Member

Question Price Check on Test 200

Hey guys, I'm thinking very seriously about using the Brovel T-200 as the base for my next cycle... looking at about 600mg/wk. My mexican buddy can help me get it for about $40 per 10ml vial. Does that sound reasonable? I know some of his other gear is very overpriced and I've never bought the T-200 so I have nothing to compare.

4plates is offline Banned
    that sound like a decent price,knowing its from a reliable sorce makes it even sweeter.

Bro, jump on it..... It's getting harder and harder to find prices like that anymore...

Thumbs up

Thanks guys... I'm starting to get that warm and cozzy feeling about it.

While we're on the subject... has anyone compared the Tornel to the Brovel? They are the same price for 10ml vial.
    Last edited by Boston; 12-24-2001 at 10:16 AM.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Tornel

I've been using Tornel Test200 for about 10 weeks and am very satisfied with the results. On 400mg per week of Tornel Test only my weight has increased from 210 to 230 and bench has increased from 315 to 395. I'm still using it now and am happy with it. I've heard on the boards that Tornel and Brovel are pretty similar in quality although they are sometimes underfilled and underdosed. But again, for the price, I'm paying $60.00 for 1 10ml bottle, it seems hard to beat.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    very good price.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Great price. Get "Tornel" much better then "Brovel". I know a few peopl hwo pay anywhere from 150-200 for a 10cc bottle of that test. The price is awesome "must be nice"

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    thats a good price bro, real good.

tornel and brovel are interchangable. the only differance really, is in the quality of the packaging, which leads me to beleive that brovel would be the better as far as quality and sterility go. i use brovel.

BOZZ is offline New Member
    hey kev what a coincidence is this post???? lol i'm going with brovel and i'm geting it for 30 per 10ml vial but those prices arent bad

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    good deal bozz. keep me posted.

Yes, I guess living relatively close to Mexico has it's advantages. Thanks Guys!

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    It's going for $18 in TJ (Brovel) right now, but $40 is good if you are buying it in the US. After your buddy waits in that line for three hours, he will wish he charged you more.

Thumbs down

Brovel is probably one of the WORST brand I've ever used b4. Not only all its vials are underdosed from 7-8 cc from a 10 cc vial, and if it says 200mg on it, it probably only have around 150mg, and its also not sterilize as other brand since its intend for animal use. Tornel is a much better choice and you get wut u pay for it, I never used or heard that tornel products is underosed.

BROVEL SUX!!!

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    I'm pretty positive that Tornel is also a veternary medicine. And that doesn't make it dirty. I have never heard of multiple cases of abcesses due to "dirty" Brovel steroids .

You've also got to realize that a good majority of the people who frequent this website that have actually taken steroids basically "grew up" (good pun, huh?) on Brovel. It is the cheapest to buy and the most plentiful and therefore the most reconized. It acts as a good commonality to compare other roids and results because of the wide scope of brovel users. Just a few years ago there wasn't much of a choice of reliable steroids that you didn't take a chance of getting ripped off with. Brovel was the easiest choice.

BTW, let us know when you hear of someone's buttcheek falling off b/c of a Brovel product. If they were dirty they would go out of business.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Brovel is junk but Tornel is not all that either. If i had a better hook up i would never buy vet crap. Right now i dont so Tornel is would be my choice. They are all underfilled but Tornel is a little better.

Thread Information