custom fit is offline Member

Anadrol + Winstrol = Big and Hard?

I was talking to a guy I used to work with and he was talking about how he's going on gear, and mentioned that anadrol and winn will get you big and hard w/o the water weight. He continued to explain why, so here it goes. As we all know Adrol puts massive size but alot is water weight. He explained the reason for that was becuase it's progesterone. Now when stacked with winn which is anit-progesterone, it blocks the conversion into water weight, which results in big and hard muscles. He mentioned the reason people experience water weight with Adrol is b/c they stack it with test which increases their estrogen levels, and is the main reason why water weight is added. I know I left out sopme to keep this as short as possible, but you get the jist of it.

Is this true?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Anadrol + Winstrol = bad liver

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, i was going to say the same thing. Anadrol is just plain bad, and winny is l7-a, so combining the two isn't a great idea.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think A- bombs are so bad, but that is me. People react different to all types of steriods . Anadrol is def. harsh on the liver so you must protect your liver and drink plenty of water.

BDTR is offline Retired
    im on 225mg anadrol a day right now.... their dangers are overrated. I still don't see the point of mixing the two.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Anadrol + Winstrol = bad liver
    This is too much of a blanket statement. At what dose and for how long before it is a bad thing? I don't think anyone can say for sure becuase people are different.

Anadrol is just plain bad
    This statement is just plain bad.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bdtr ever try drol and prop to kick start a cycle, just curious cause I experimented with the two this cycle and loved the strength and size from drol and the prop cut me up, I personally love the combo. Anyone else...

BDTR is offline Retired
    try suspension/drol for a kickstart... now thats fun.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    This is too much of a blanket statement. At what dose and for how long before it is a bad thing? I don't think anyone can say for sure becuase people are different.

This statement is just plain bad.
    that statement was in reference to the liver.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i also heard that winny doesnt really prevent progesterone though i'm not sure you mite wanna search that statement and see if there's any truth to it.

spannscoins is offline New Member

anadrol/winny

Custome am starting a anadro/winny cycle soon...loved the deepness of the post any more info. would be appreciated.

Thread Information