JRJAMES3 is offline New Member

ready for 1st cyl, got everything

Ok Bros- I finally have everything together- what do ya'll think about this for my first cyle.

week 1 - 10

deca -durobolin- 400mg/wk
    super test 250-500mg/wk
    equipoise - 400mg/wk
    and arimidex (is it as good as novadex?) or the same properities?
    clomid- when would it be best to start taking it- what

my diet for the past three weeks has been approx, 4500 calories with 180g of protien and approx 60-70g of carbos.

5' 8"
    139lbs (up from 130, i'm sure it's from my extra diet intake.)
    36yrs old

my training has been pretty intense the past two wks, i think i'm ready, any input would be greatly appreciated.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Deca and equipoise ...I'm curious how they will work together. Seems like it should be a good combination with the test base. That's sure a lot to do for a first cycle though. Other than that looks good to me. You are going to be breaking the shots into 2 per week...right?

peace,

ttgb

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Dont run Deca and Eq together, you need more protein, more carbs, And I would not run a cycle a 139 pounds, I am your same height and I weight 185 and I could be bigger. I would try and add more pounds on your own without AS, maybe get up 160 then hit up AS. But if you are gonna run this cycle drop the Deca and run the EQ. Also, research your PCT. Also, do the research on the compunds that you are gonna be sticking into your body so you know what you are getting your self into.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    So, if I read this right, you gained 9 lbs in three weeks? That's impressive, and I'm sure you could gain 9 more if you kept trying. I would wait on this cycle personally, and work on gaining a little more naturally.

-moto

Bartleby is offline Member
    5' 8"
    36yrs old

my training has been pretty intense the past two wks, i think i'm ready, any input would be greatly appreciated.-JRJAMES3

bro u dont need and juice and that height and weight...keep workin out naturally and do some more research and than consider a cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JRJAMES3
    Ok Bros- I finally have everything together- what do ya'll think about this for my first cyle.

week 1 - 10

super test 250-500mg/wk
    equipoise - 400mg/wk

my diet for the past three weeks has been approx, 4500 calories with 180g of protien and approx 60-70g of carbos.

5' 8"
    36yrs old

my training has been pretty intense the past two wks, i think i'm ready, any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Best thing to do is keep eatting and training like you have been and wait to do the cycle. You will just be wasting you $$$ and your first cycle. Also you will be running too many compunds in your first cycle.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    arimidex is the better of all anti-e's, so it would be preferred over nolvadex thruout your cycle if it's not gonna cost you lots more

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    EAT, EAT, EAT. But, since I'm sure you are going to do this, I would NOT run both EQ and Deca together. Do one or the other and save the rest for a different cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Listen to TheMudMAN bro.He has given me great advice. Da Bull

toolman is offline Banned
    Do not run that many compounds together on a first cycle. If you have any complications, you will have no idea what gave the sides to you. Run the test alone or add either the deca or eq, but not both.

someday is offline Member
    Man if i could do it allover again......i would run 10 pounds of chicken EOD along with 6 pds of 90/10 cut burger in between eating 4 whole meals along w/3 supp meals........I havent weighed 130 since 5th grade...........I'M sure damn near anyone can get to 170 at your height natty before they start the sauce.........give it time brotha......what you have begun is a LIFE changing experience rather than a short term one......on a side note i am hungry and write youre congressman....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................
    Last edited by someday; 09-27-2003 at 12:57 AM.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Man if i could do it allover again......i would run 10 pounds of chicken EOD along with 6 pds of 90/10 cut burger in between eating 4 whole meals along w/3 supp meals........I havent weighed 130 since 5th grade...........I'M sure damn near anyone can get to 170 at your height natty before they start the sauce.........give it time brotha......what you have begun is a LIFE changing experience rather than a short term one......on a side note i am hungry and write youre congressman....................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

HIT THE Nail on the head. If you hit 9lb in 3 weeks hold off at least until you hit a plateau, and then consult an expert. Once he guides you to another 10lb, then contemplate. If you come in contact with Qv, drop your shit and RUN....for the border and FIND something that ACTUALLY works.
    QV- winstrol & enanthate = Dogshit; Prop= cautious; QV in general is a gamble. And I'm not jumping the bandwagon on this one, so if anyone wants to flame... so be it.

TBull

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRJAMES3

week 1 - 10

super test 250-500mg/wk
    equipoise - 400mg/wk

5' 8"
    36yrs old

139lbs? I think you may want to continue some weight gain. You need to load some creatine and also do the fax seed oils a few weeks before to build up the HDL's.

I guess if you look at most profiles on here, 9 out of 10 are at least 5' 10" tall and over 200 lbs. Myself I am about to start a first cycle in coming weeks and I am 5' 11" and a few lbs short of 170 and up to this point its been very difficult to get this far naturally. I had some experienced guys write me in e-mail that when you juice, you rapidly become deficient in all the vitamens, fatty acids, protieins, etc. I guess you get deficient in everything while on juice so you need to "load up" on all nutrients, fatty acids, proteins, creatines before you start. Also once on juice, plant to gorge yourself on food, take protein shakes, take 2200 calerie mega weight gainer shakes, etc. My understanding is, without pushing triple hard at workouts and eating heavy meals, protiens and caleries while on juice, you might just go thru the process and get little or disappointing gains.

It seems like at 4500 calarie/day, it should be rather easy to collect at least 3-4 lbs a week naturally. Then if you are still gaining like you said some 9 lbs recently, then how would you tell the roids are doing anything at all for you different then you are doing now. If you only just started working out for the first time or after years of not doing so, then it is actually "expected" to gain 20 lbs rather quickly in the first 7 to 10 months. Then after that you might slow down growth quite a bit, increasing workouts, doing everything right but cant budge more then a lbs or two per month, then you are probably ready for a cycle. Also at age 36, you might see some benefits from Tribulus or long jack. Long jack is widely reported to produce so much testosterone from the testes that some of the users are getting gano (and not using steroids at all). Some university, John's Hopkins said something about Long Jack (aka Tongkat Ali) increased natural testosterone levels 14 times normal, where as Tribulus only gives a 3X increase.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 09-27-2003 at 02:11 AM.

Thread Information