Bullrider is offline New Member

My source got busted!

I just found out in an e-mail that my source got busted. It wasn't from the regular e-mail address that he normally uses, so I'm assuming the cops are controlling his old e-mail address. The big problem is I sent his old e-mail address an e-mail to place an order - 4 day before I found out about the arrest! Should I be concerned or can the cops only bust me for sending money or receiving roids? I'm half scared and half pissed off because he was so reliable.

P.S. I'm 95% sure he's not faking his arrest. He doesn't owe me anything so I can't see why he'd e-mail me with that info to fake it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    as long as you didn't send any money, and don't send any money, you should be ok. don't forget to email your former source's information to the mods so they can add his former email addy to the scammer/narc list.

Bullrider is offline New Member
    I'm freaking. Should I format my computer or something?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Sent his email to the mods for scammer/narc list. It will prevent others from getting busted by police. As wrong as it sounds the police will use his account to incriminate others.

just like cops pretending to be 12 year olds in AOL chat rooms. Luring pedophiles. In a way it's wrong because your entrapping them but it's getting some bad people off the street. (Bad people do not reflect on anabolic users).

hybrid is offline Member
    If you used a secure email address to send from, you should be alright. Just delete that email account and get a new one. That should send them on a wild goose chase. This is assuming that you did not provide any of your contact info, like name and address. You shouldn't have done that yet I would guess.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    If you used a secure email address to send from, you should be alright. Just delete that email account and get a new one. That should send them on a wild goose chase. This is assuming that you did not provide any of your contact info, like name and address. You shouldn't have done that yet I would guess.
    if they have him for something (which i don't think they do), they could easily find him, deleted account and all. secure email also means nothing if they want you.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    If you are not in the same city don't worry about it. They don't have jurisdiction and your local police don't have enough evidence to convict you of anything worth their trouble. If you are in another state I doubt they will try to extradite you unless you were his supplier.

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abc 1
    if they have him for something (which i don't think they do), they could easily find him, deleted account and all. secure email also means nothing if they want you.
    How could they trace back a secure email address to him if they don't have any contact info? Not arguing with you, just unclear as to how that would be possible. From the receiver of the email's end of the line, it should just lead back to a dead end.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    How could they trace back a secure email address to him if they don't have any contact info? Not arguing with you, just unclear as to how that would be possible. From the receiver of the email's end of the line, it should just lead back to a dead end.
    i'm not a big computer guy but some of the elite members explained how they find secure email. if you run a search over at elite there are a few really informative posts about this type of situation.

like i said before, if they are really coming for you, they can and will find you. for this situation to happen i'm sure they are looking at sources and suppliers, not personal users.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    who was the source?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    who was the source?
    that's not up for discussion

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    They cant get a warrant to search your house based on you placing an email order. Unless of course you placed like 2,000 dollars or more worth. That would be a good lead for them to start survallience.

Thread Information