xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member

Research Tech Var?

Any one using or know anyone using? Trying to decide if saving money and trying this is worth it or should I go with Denkall?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    It's still pretty new, but I think MajorPecs is on it right now.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    If you're trying to save money why not go with I.P. anavar ?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Research tech is a good company and I would feel safe using any of there products

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I should recive a RT order today =)

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I am currently running a test bottle of the Research Tech liquid anavar . It's 25mg/ml and so far has been nothing but good. Strenght gains were noticable after about 4 days. Soreness is nothing at all to worry about. Muscles do get a nice pump and there is definite hardening at injection site, much like a winny inject. All in all, I'm very pleased with the product. I'd recommend it over ** ANY DAY!!!

Hey MP, Are you only injecting it? What about taking it orally?

Blog Entries
    I'm not a fan of taking liquids orally....I haven't tried it. Do you want me to?

It's up to you, I was just wondering if you were doing it since I think it would be the same. Just like drinking and injecting winnie, I can't tell a difference, but some people say injecting is more effective.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    It's up to you, I was just wondering if you were doing it since I think it would be the same. Just like drinking and injecting winnie, I can't tell a difference, but some people say injecting is more effective.
    I just got some PL and was going to drink it. Figured with the short half-life it would be tough to stick at the office! Majorpecs, how many times a day are you shooting?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It should be the same except I thought RT's anavar was in oil which would make it taste pretty bad. I might be wrong about that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    It should be the same except I thought RT's anavar was in oil which would make it taste pretty bad. I might be wrong about that though.
    I will put it in gelcaps.

Blog Entries
    You are correct, the anavar is suspended in oil. I really don't wanna drink it since I'm shooting prop ed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    You are correct, the anavar is suspended in oil. I really don't wanna drink it since I'm shooting prop ed anyway.
    I put the liquid var in gelcaps and swallowed it 3 times yesterday. Fucking nasty burps, and alcohol smell. I can't shoot at work, so no choice. I don't know if it's worth the cash savings so far, I constantly smell like this shit! I'm also guessing the alcohol can't be good for my liver?

I sent some to a lab to verify the contents as well. I may go back to the tabs though. I'll give it a week befor I decide.

So majorpecs, are you shooting this 1x/ed? If so, wouldn't you be shorting your dose after the 8hr half-life?

Anyone else drink this stuff? Maybe I can evaporate the alcohol first?

Nsashbl

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    keep us posted on the lab reports!

Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    I put the liquid var in gelcaps and swallowed it 3 times yesterday. Fucking nasty burps, and alcohol smell. I can't shoot at work, so no choice. I don't know if it's worth the cash savings so far, I constantly smell like this shit! I'm also guessing the alcohol can't be good for my liver?

I sent some to a lab to verify the contents as well. I may go back to the tabs though. I'll give it a week befor I decide.

So majorpecs, are you shooting this 1x/ed? If so, wouldn't you be shorting your dose after the 8hr half-life?

Anyone else drink this stuff? Maybe I can evaporate the alcohol first?

Nsashbl

Blog Entries
    I am only doing it 1x a day primarily to give feedback to the lab about the effects and my likes or dislikes of the product. Next time I actually use this stuff in a cycle it will probably be 2x ed.

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I am only doing it 1x a day primarily to give feedback to the lab about the effects and my likes or dislikes of the product. Next time I actually use this stuff in a cycle it will probably be 2x ed.
    Ok, thanks for your input. I'll post again in a week or so, after I give this time in my system.

zweezy is offline New Member
    Hey guys, i didn't know RT sold liquid anavar . thats pretty cool. if its 25mg/ml would i just take 1cc a day and if my girlfriend was taking it, how much should she take a day. Is half that cool. does the liquid work better. I have a price list of RT and SL products, but i don't see the liquid var. email me with some advice at [email protected] or just reply. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zweezy
    Hey guys, i didn't know RT sold liquid anavar . thats pretty cool. if its 25mg/ml would i just take 1cc a day and if my girlfriend was taking it, how much should she take a day. Is half that cool. does the liquid work better. I have a price list of RT and SL products, but i don't see the liquid var. email me with some advice at [email protected] or just reply. thanks
    Just an update. I drank cranberry juice instead of grapefruit juice with the gelcaps. It's a bit better, but I still get alcohol burps. I also tried putting the solution directly in a shot of the juice, eliminating the caps. Don't do that, fucking nasty taste!

Nsashbl

Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    Just an update. I drank cranberry juice instead of grapefruit juice with the gelcaps. It's a bit better, but I still get alcohol burps. I also tried putting the solution directly in a shot of the juice, eliminating the caps. Don't do that, fucking nasty taste!

Nsashbl
    Got my lab report on PL Liquid Var. Been on it for a week. Actually seems like it's more potent than the dk I was on, but could be the Primo kicking in? Anyway, here ya go.....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Actually i just got a list from my guy and it is injectable VAr.

Thread Information