Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member

QV EQ sucks or is it me?

It's week 5 of my cycle of QV Bold (EQ), I have not gained a single pound, nor felt like i've gotten stronger, no vascularity, no EQ appetite. I originally intended to take 400mg but since it hadn't responded -- I took 600 mg's the last two weeks. Before I took the cycle I was getting stronger, now i'm plateoued(sp?).

Could this be a simple problem of maybe not getting enough calories in? I think I'm fine with protein since i'm taking about 160 grams (With me Weighing 172)

I've heard someone say that the QV EQ sucks. Any other company make a 200mg or higher? Help and advice please.

BDTR is offline Retired
    RT makes 400mg/ml EQ and it's top knotch.

depdaddy is offline Member
    QV sucks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    QV sucks
    with only 160 grams of protein you are not getting enough to fully take advantage of the drugs you are running. Double that at least and watch the gains come back.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    personally i can't comment on QV, but i can tell you this..your protein is too low.

how many cal's per day do you get?

skii96 is offline Member
    Reevaluate your diet bro. Its you, not the EQ,

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, you need 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight just to maintain muscle. You're not even getting that! I'd be taking in at least 250 grams of protein at 172, preferably more, IMO. I currently weigh about 210 and I eat 450 grams a day. Also, fake QV eq is out there...I had some earlier this year. Could be fake, have you examined the steroid pics forum to tell? I've got some threads on there that might help. If it is real, I would think you would of noticed at least some vascularity or strength gain by now.

bdtr - Do you know if that EQ is available in mexico? You would still get it at a vet right?

To everyone that mentioned the protein tidbit, thanks for clearing that up. I guess I was thinking I just needed enough grams near my body weight (which is what someone else had told me)

Also the fact Deca still worked with about the same ammount of protein which is why i questioned the product. It isn't a fake for sure though. I'll keep you informed and let you know what happens. I might add some Test Enanthate at the last minute so it might be confusing to see which is doing the job.

BDTR is offline Retired
    No, it's an underground lab. You won't be able to get it at a vet.

Quote Originally Posted by Slangin Roids
    bdtr - Do you know if that EQ is available in mexico? You would still get it at a vet right?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I did OK with QV EQ but it wasn't til week five before it kicked in for me, though I started getting hungry big time week four. I was doing 1.5gr/lb protein to bodyweight and 3800cals/day though I should have done more.

I'd recommend running it at least 12 weeks since the stuff takes so long to kick in.

are underground labs legit?

Johnsomebody - i'm going 12 weeks as well

BTW is there anyone more ripped than pump seeker on this board? Holy shit

BDTR is offline Retired
    I love underground labs, mainly American Research Tech and SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Slangin Roids
    are underground labs legit?

Johnsomebody - i'm going 12 weeks as well

BTW is there anyone more ripped than pump seeker on this board? Holy shit

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    You should at least be taking 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight hell i know aq couple of bros that swear by 2.

Austex is offline Member
    Your daily protein intake is important, but not near as important as your carb/fats intake when it comes to bulking. Don't necessarily worry about the calories you are consuming. Take in 6-8 meals spread evenly throughout the entire day. At your bodyweight, you shouild be consuming at least 235 grams of protein, 320 grams of carbs, and about 35% of your daily calories as fats.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    I second bdtr on the RT EQ, as I am on that right now and that is good stuff, also not to beat a dead horse but I weigh 230lbs and take in 400g protein daily divided by 8-10 servings

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    1.5-2.0grams of protein per body weight. And the EQ is probably just kicking in, in week 5 Are you taking anything else?

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    you were taking 400mg of EQ and expected what exactly? your not gonna be a giant off just EQ. you gotta run it with test. the enanthate is going to take 2-3 weeks to kick in so do some prop if you can. ive used it and it worked good for me.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Qv Eq is the only Eq I buy and like it has been said...you need the diet in check to take advantage of the gear. Everyone thinks juice alone will make you huge. They are dead wrong ....without diet , sleep and training routine in check , you won't reap the rewards of gear. Take it from someone who has experince. My sleep and eating were off and so were my gains.

BTW the mix up with my protein intake is the fact Isopure says
    'Athletes tend to need more protein than sedentary individuals to achieve positive nitrogen balance. Most reccomendations range from 1.5-2.0 grams of protein per KILOGRAM of body weight per day.'

which is about equivelent to 10 pounds less than body weight i believe. Thanks for everyone's help so far

Thread Information