Howie1973 is offline New Member

1st cycle using Winstol powder/Deca

Hi everyone,

I am about to start my 1st. cycle. I already have 1600 mgs of Deca and about 6 grams of winstol powder. I will also be using OVINUM, Hcg and clomid. If I use about 200 mgs of deca a week for 8 weeks, when and how much winstol should I use? Is there any side effects I should worry about using this dosage? Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.

height:5'10"
    weight:203
    lifting ex. 1 year
    goal:drop body fat%, gain 10-15 pounds of muscle, drop weight to 180-190

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    first of all..i don't see TEST in that cycle..that's a no no

second...deca at 200mg/wk for 8wks??? you need to up the dosage and run it for 10wks IMO

and 6g of winstrol powder?? exactly how do you plan on measuring out exact dosages?

and if your goal is to add 10-15lbs of muscle while dropping 20lbs of fat...it's back to the drawing board for you...that's going ot be very difficult to do on that cycle

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    1600mg of deca will last 4 weeks, or a bare minimum 5 weeks. wtf is winstrol powder?

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    How do you plan to use the winstrol powder? I'm curious where you got it from since you appear to be slightly new to the gear game. I hope you didn't get scammed.

Listen to the voices of reason in this post. Your cycle looks a bit frankensteiny.

Howie1973 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidmanraging
    How do you plan to use the winstrol powder? I'm curious where you got it from since you appear to be slightly new to the gear game. I hope you didn't get scammed.

Listen to the voices of reason in this post. Your cycle looks a bit frankensteiny.
    I am going to have to measure it out in Milligrams. I am ordering from Canr* I know they are legit because several friends have ordered successfully from them. I guess I'll have to up the deca doses and add sustanon 250. If I have a 8 week cycle when should I add the sust and winstol?

ironjack is offline Banned
    what the fuck is winstrol tablets?did u smached them?4 deca u need at least 300-400mg every week 2 get some quality results and for the winny 50mg every day.good luck

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i was thinking about using the powder...what u guys think bout it

Thread Information