Thread: deca tapering?

rdrnation is offline New Member

deca tapering?

i have been on deca 400 mg a week, sustanon 500 mg a week for 11 weeks. if i am running a 12 week cycle do i need to taper off or can i just stop at that dosage? anybody anybody?

BDTR is offline Retired
    stop then go into PCT.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Bdtr. Tapering doesnt really do anything for you. Your blood levels taper off on their own. Stop your Deca now and continue the Sust for one more week then wait about 2 weeks then go into Pct.

BDTR is offline Retired
    No, run the deca and sust for equal amounts of time. The deconate ester in the sust will allow them to taper off at the same time so you can start PCT three weeks after your last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by FinaZurp
    I agree with Bdtr. Tapering doesnt really do anything for you. Your blood levels taper off on their own. Stop your Deca now and continue the Sust for one more week then wait about 2 weeks then go into Pct.

good one bdtr i didnt catch that one im typing sust but thinking regular enth. my fault.

also i dont have hcg is that ok. i have nolvadex , clomid , clen . is this ok. thanks alot, u guys kick ass

also what dosages do u guys reccomend on the items i mentioned above?

As far as the Hcg don't worry it's not a big deal. Some people may even say it's counter productive. as far as clen it really isn't an anti-e and doesnt do anything to your test levels but it is commonly thrown in at the end of cycles because of its anti-catabloic properties and to harden up a bit. Clomid should be run 300-100-50. The nolva doesnt need to be run if your taking clomid but some people run it along with the clomid or instead of all together at 20mg a day. It's a matter of preference. just run a simple search on both and oyu make the call.

thanks again, u guys rock

I concur, except Maybe on the HCG , I know, I know, I've read all the recent articles, but I'm old school. "Back in the Day," we never had the LH / Pituitary question answered, and in that respect it may be a henderence if ran late like we use to, but I'm not ready to throw it out completely just yet, I've had Great results bouncing back w/ HCG, and now even better by Following up w/ things they didn't have (on the street) back then..i.e. Clomid etc, etc. Ya know it's pretty amazing what things work Great when they're the new "in" thing, then when something else comes along, not only is it not AS good, it not any good at all??!! Hey, just a bit of common sense, not science sense, if your balls should be Pecan sized or better, and you get 'em to be raisins, and three weeks later they're walnuts......that's a good thing.

I didn't mean to undermine Hcg 's usefulness altogether. I meant it wasn't a big deal because he already had nolva and clomid.

Thread Information