pig pen is offline New Member

is too much cardio bad during cycle?

hey guys, i'm 1 week into my cycle, tren 75mg ed for 1-6 weeks, winni 50mg eod 4- 9 week. and i was wondering what results i could expect from this cycle considering my training scheduale, here it is. mon, wed 3.5 mile morning run, afternoon lifting. tues, thurs variety of sprints for 35-40min, afternoon lifting. friday 7mile run, resting sat, sun. i'm 5'5, 145lbs 7%bdf 21 yrs old. my question is with all the running i'm doing can i expect to put on much muscle because i've heard too much cardio will catabolize your muscles and prevent much muscle gain. any replies greatly appreciated.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt do any long runs if you could aviod it. Are you doing any sports that require you to do this workout that your on?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    You will definitely need to eat a lot more, if you need to run that much. In the sense that you need calories to fuel your activity, and to grow afterward, your high volume of cardio is going to siphon off a big chunk of your total caloric intake. This leaves a lot less for recovery and growth. I would cut back if you can.

pig pen is offline New Member
    the running is manditory, i wrestle in college. so if i up my calorie intake i can still expect to gain some lean muscle?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Yeah. Up the calories. Maybe they can help you figure out exactly what you need to consume over in the fitness forum. You should also consider some Clen or T3 if you are interested in fat loss, or diuretics for water. But know your detection times and testing schedule beforehand.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think diuretics are good for wrestlers anymore. They check for hydration before matches (at least they do in D-1). Too many people were spitting/sweating off weight to make a certain class. That being said, I would also do some checking into the consequences for performance enhancing drug use.

Thread Information