Thread: dbol

mercury is offline New Member

dbol

Ive been taking thai pinkies at 30mg ed...im on day 11 now i i havnt had any results at all yet...how long do they take to kick in ? Thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    they kick in about an hour and a half after you take them. are you feeling bloated? oily? good in general? if not you got scammed
    love the dbol

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    By day 11, you should be up about 7-10Lbs in water

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    ya.. dbol is cool in that u know very quickly what qualitty ur shit is (or not),,,, after 10 days i am up about 7 pounds and have wicked workouts and pumps

i know my source is good was checked by a mod...but like i said its day 11 and still no results at all...im starting to get spots on my face which i dont usually get at all

im getting 250gs of protein down me a day and tons of oats and whole wheat bread

Yeah dude they should kick in almost right away, Are you on Dbol only??? If so goodluck with keeping it if you can you would be lucky with 50% of the gains kept.

250 grams of protein evenly spaced throughout the day?? What are your stats?

SooJuiced is offline Junior Member
    dbol rules, i almost like it more than all others.... i even lean out on it.... 50mg atleast ed..... whatch the BP and urine.....

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by SooJuiced
    dbol rules, i almost like it more than all others.... i even lean out on it.... 50mg atleast ed..... whatch the BP and urine.....
    How are your results from 50mg (With your test of course) compared to 30-35mgs?

Quote Originally Posted by mercury
    im getting 250gs of protein down me a day and tons of oats and whole wheat bread
    You need to try to get more than just protein. Try chowing down 3k calories a day. Sounds like your sort of inexperienced in this.

clipper is offline Associate Member
    dbol works in a few hours for me.

the gains i have as opposed to smaller 30-35mg dosages is uncomparable, although i had BP probs on some days... i gained 19lbs at the beginning of this cycle from ** 50mg orange dbols..... never had better b4

the gains i have as opposed to smaller 30-35mg dosages is uncomparable, although i had BP probs on some days... i gained 19lbs at the beginning of this cycle from ** 50mg orange dbols..... never had better b4
    Sucks all I got is 5mg tabs. I could always do 2 at a time though. (Still not hijacking this thread). Anyone else think 10 5mg tabs a day could be good?

Who_Farted??? is offline New Member

dbol by it self

I was wondering if anyone has ever taken dbol by it self and the kind of results they achived?

I'm concidering starting a cycle for the first time but I'm scared to death of needles so oral AS is the only option for me.

Most of the begginer cycles I've been reading included needles(Yikes!) I would love to hear some of your opinions regarding Needle LESS cycles and the results they can produce.

if you cant takea small pin in your body then you shouldnt be considering taking any AS, all oral cycles are a waste of time and money, use the search button.... stupid question....

if you cant takea small pin in your body then you shouldnt be considering taking any AS, all oral cycles are a waste of time and money, use the search button.... stupid question....
    Not to mention oral only cycles can wreck havok on a liver. It's common sense. I hope he stays away from AS for his sake.

Neddles not pills!

I Never said anything about scared of popping pills pal. I pop 4 supplement pills at a time but I can not stand needles.

Just because I refuse to stick a needle in my A$$, I should never take AS?

Did I read that Right?
    You've got to be kidding right?

I'm Aware of the LIVER risks of oral AS, thats the reason I'm here on this board asking for opinions and feedback on an Oral only cycle. I would like to know if its even worth it and or if anyone has had the experience and the result to enlighten me.

I'm sorry if I somehow offended your ego and the vast wealth of knowledge and information you possess....Gees!

Quote Originally Posted by Who_Farted???
    I Never said anything about scared of popping pills pal. I pop 4 supplement pills at a time but I can not stand needles.

Just because I refuse to stick a needle in my A$$, I should never take AS?

Did I read that Right?
    You've got to be kidding right?

I'm Aware of the LIVER risks of oral AS, thats the reason I'm here on this board asking for opinions and feedback on an Oral only cycle. I would like to know if its even worth it and or if anyone has had the experience and the result to enlighten me.

I'm sorry if I somehow offended your ego and the vast wealth of knowledge and information you possess....Gees!
    Whats the point Who Farted? We aren't flaming you we are just saying you need to read alot more. You obviously aren't ready for AS.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    r u sure its not pink candy bc dbol does work in like 5 minutes and shit

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    r u sure its not pink candy bc dbol does work in like 5 minutes and shit
    Hehehe aren't dbols already pink candy?

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Whats the point Who Farted? We aren't flaming you we are just saying you need to read alot more. You obviously aren't ready for AS.

You sure I haven't been researching? I've been looking into AS for about 6 months now. I've been trying to way out all my risks and options regarding AS. As much as posible I would like to stay away from needles and take as low of a dosage and still experience reasonable gains. I've been training for about 3 years now and started at 5-10 145 pounds and now I'm up to 178 just by taking protien and amino acids suplements. I'm faster, stronger, and better built than most of my friends and team mates. I'm not looking to compete in a pose down with anyone. I feel as if I've peaked as much as I can using conventional methods. I treasure my body and I'm sure you do too but my goals is not to pack on an additional 25 to 30 pounds but maybe 10 to 15 pounds with gains in strength and speed.

The reason I'm here asking questions is not so much for AS technical info but more on actual first hand experiences of some of the fellas here. What worked for them and what didn't, what personal experienses they've encountered along with gains and set backs.

The problem here is your so quick to render a conviction without actual evidence to support your claims.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    You sure I haven't been researching? I've been looking into AS for about 6 months now. I've been trying to way out all my risks and options regarding AS. As much as posible I would like to stay away from needles and take as low of a dosage and still experience reasonable gains. I've been training for about 3 years now and started at 5-10 145 pounds and now I'm up to 178 just by taking protien and amino acids suplements. I'm faster, stronger, and better built than most of my friends and team mates. I'm not looking to compete in a pose down with anyone. I feel as if I've peaked as much as I can using conventional methods. I treasure my body and I'm sure you do too but my goals is not to pack on an additional 25 to 30 pounds but maybe 10 to 15 pounds with gains in strength and speed.

The reason I'm here asking questions is not so much for AS technical info but more on actual first hand experiences of some of the fellas here. What worked for them and what didn't, what personal experienses they've encountered along with gains and set backs.

The problem here is your so quick to render a conviction without actual evidence to support your claims.
    point blank, dbol is used to jumpstart a longer pin, that's right, pin cycle

clipper is offline Associate Member
    I thought the same as you about a year ago. But after looking at the boards and talking to people, I came to the the conclusion that oral cycles are just not worth the time or money. Here Is why i think this is.
    1. To keep the liver dameg down you need to do short cycles that just dont put on the "good" muscle.
    2. They just not strong enough to help much. They work great to jump start a cycle though.
    3. The most of what you gain is water any way.

Those are just a few of wich im sure other guys know more about. And if some one thinks im wrong let me know. Those are just my opions.
    I dont like pinz's ether, but now that I have done it a bunch , it's nothing. And the gains are great.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    point blank, dbol is used to jumpstart a longer pin, that's right, pin cycle
    Yup. What he said.

I'll put this in a two sentence answer:

You obviously haven't researched long enough because dbol 's quick boost is used to jump-start a cycle. Those cycles usually consist of having to use an injectable

---------

End of story.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    who farted..... I was scared to do my first needle... I am positive most ppl here were their first time.. only thing i can say is do one needle.. I am positive after you do one you will have no problem doing another.. do a ethanate cycle for ur first one.. 2 needles a week. not bad at all.. or you can do a sust cyle, 250mgs a week, thats one needle a week.. I did a sust and dbol cycle my first cycle.. 35mgs od dbol a day weeks 1-4.. 250mgs sust weeks 1-8.. i had great results and lost little after..
    depending on where you live you can get a doc to give you your needles..

Thread Information