Thread: Test400 w/deca

can'tstop is offline New Member

Test400 w/deca

Well i just got my hands on 1 vial of Test 400 and 1 vial of Deca 200 just wanted some opinions on how i should divide it up and take it?

Also can anyone help me with letting me know of good supplements to take while on my cycle? i'm asking more along the line of supplements like milk test(for the liver) and cod liver oil(to help with not getting sick during a cycle) Any other Supplements?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What's your cycle history and stats with age

JohnnyB

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Only one vile of each? Sounds like you need to save your $ and get some more.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    What's your cycle history and stats with age

JohnnyB

No Cycle History, Stats: 5'8", 140 lbs, 7.4% body fat, age: 20

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Well I know telling you to wait till your 21, won't work. I've got 2 months till 21 and I can't hardly wait to inject.

Um.....how is your body? You actually got some muscle or are you just tall and skinny? 5'8" @ 140 seems kinda light. Just remember if you don't follow any advice at least follow this: EAT BIG!

Your skinny and when you eat 3k-4k calories a day you'll definately pack some pounds on.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Well I know telling you to wait till your 21, won't work. I've got 2 months till 21 and I can't hardly wait to inject.

Um.....how is your body? You actually got some muscle or are you just tall and skinny? 5'8" @ 140 seems kinda light. Just remember if you don't follow any advice at least follow this: EAT BIG!

Your skinny and when you eat 3k-4k calories a day you'll definately pack some pounds on.

i do have muscle, i have a good foundation but now its time to really build on top of that foundation i've been working on. And i do eat alot i'm planning on eating alot more during my cycle. so tell me i should i set the table for my cycle?

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by can'tstop
    i do have muscle, i have a good foundation but now its time to really build on top of that foundation i've been working on. And i do eat alot i'm planning on eating alot more during my cycle. so tell me i should i set the table for my cycle?
    I was 140 at 5'8 in highschool and I was tiny, I would not use AS at this point in your training. With a proper diet, eating 4000 calories a day as well as 250 grams of protein is your best bet to pack on size. Maybe throw in some creatine in there. Gain 20-30 pounds naturally then hit up some AS.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Well, since you already have the gear I don't see the point of telling you to wait because it seems you made up your mind. If they are 10ml of each you have enough for a first cycle. 1Ml of each a week for 10 weeks. You can mix in 1 syringe and take it all in one shot each week. Left glute one week right glute the next, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Well, since you already have the gear I don't see the point of telling you to wait because it seems you made up your mind. If they are 10ml of each you have enough for a first cycle. 1Ml of each a week for 10 weeks. You can mix in 1 syringe and take it all in one shot each week. Left glute one week right glute the next, repeat.

well i've been thinking about it and i'ma get another bottle of deca 200 to even out the cycle. Don't you think that as the weeks progress i should up the dosage? For example week 1- 1ml, week 2- 1.5ml, week 3- 2ml, and so on.

As for the supplements i asked about those anyone take anyother supplements while on cycle?

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Is this true? Wouldnt you want to divide it up into .5 cc/ml shots and inject twice a week (Mon and Thurs) cause of the e. lengths of both suspensions?
    Oh and no you wouldnt want to taper up and/or down. Since you got 2 10ml viles. I would take .5 cc/ml of Deca (100mg) and .5 cc/ml of Test. (200mg) for a total of 1 cc/ml in the syringe, twice a week. This would be 10 weeks at 400mg Test and 200mg Deca per week, which in my opinion would be fine. Anymore views or comments?

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    I would be fine with markas's idea of 1 two-cc shot a week. Given the legnth of the esters of each of the substances (enan. and deca ). Personally I would bump it up...but thats just me. Also no mention of anti-e's or pct, which I find quite bothersome.

I see you just joined this month CS, I would hang out and do a bit more research first bro.

lata,
    dutch

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with what talon said do .5 cc mon thur of the test 400 and 1 cc mon thur of the deca . Its your first cycle dont bump it up you'll see really good weight gains off of just that.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchboy
    I would be fine with markas's idea of 1 two-cc shot a week. Given the legnth of the esters of each of the substances (enan. and deca ). Personally I would bump it up...but thats just me. Also no mention of anti-e's or pct, which I find quite bothersome.

I see you just joined this month CS, I would hang out and do a bit more research first bro.

lata,
    dutch
    we're close to the same height...i remember being 140lbs before and ...i was a twig

you really should wait...

if you're not going to...i will give you this advice...
    as dutchboy said...i see no mention of anti-e's...do you know what they are? enjoy growing you own set of titties

and no PCT? your dick may be limp for a while...hope you don't like to have sex....and enjoy the acne.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't know your training history, but if your only 140lbs you4r not ready to juice. Juicing to gain mass takes lots of food and at 140 your not eating enopugh of it. Don't think by injecting some oil with a drug in it is going to make you eat more.

Food is the base of any mass cycle. Do yourself a favor and gain 30-40lbs before juicing, that way you'll have your diet down. You don't want to end up being one of those guys that has done a few cycles but has only gained 20lbs.

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    All the AS in the world won't get you big unless your diet is intact. Bro, Slow down, hang out on the board and do some research. They're are a lot of smart guys on here who can help you tweak your diet. The last thing you will want to do is rush into this. You will be very unhappy with your first cycle if your not eating enough. Example are you eating 1.5 - 2.0g of Protien per body weight?

Thread Information