grabagear is offline Junior Member

Question quick ??? abotu fina

so i was startin to do some research on fina and i think i am starting to get a decent understanding of the entire concept, but i cant seem to find any info about a FINA only cycle like maybe 75mg every other day? or every day for lets say 6 weeks? do you think this would show any results and at least help me get a better understanding as to what to expect from the stuff in the future? thanx in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    are you talking about fina or finaject? if your talking about finaject you should do it at 75mg a day and it works well with test prop... thats what i used and loved it. -jackman-

grabagear is offline Junior Member
    trenbelone converted from fina pellets im not sure if its also called finaject or not?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    dont run 75 eod. Use it ed or 150 eod. and DEFINATELY stack it with test

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i personally didnt run it with test, only winny...but i regret not using test need something to get ur dick up

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Fina shuts you down pretty hard so I would run it with test and like symatech said 75mg ED or 150mg EOD...... I would run it ED though

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Fina shuts you down pretty hard so I would run it with test and like symatech said 75mg ED or 150mg EOD...... I would run it ED though
    so is the main reason to use test with it is becuase it can shut you down?? I mean the idea of a limp noodle for a few weeks doesnt bother me at all. Might make the lady happy then i would not be chaseing her little a$$ all onver the house

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    so is the main reason to use test with it is becuase it can shut you down?? I mean the idea of a limp noodle for a few weeks doesnt bother me at all. Might make the lady happy then i would not be chaseing her little a$$ all onver the house
    Yep just one of the reasons....... Test will keep it happy.... plus test is just a great AS to use and stack anything with IMO

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yep just one of the reasons....... Test will keep it happy.... plus test is just a great AS to use and stack anything with IMO
    Yea i am just a cheap basterd and want to keep my cycle as little as possiable but i think it is still going to be prop fina and winny

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    u dont think it matters now but u wouldnt believe how much stress it gives u in tha sac...

Jackman is offline Banned
    especially when you dont wana explain to your g/f / wife y you cant get it up haha

BDTR is offline Retired
    Not to mention "finatude", you'll feel generally lousy without test, trust me.

Thread Information