Winstrol Does need your help guys

Hey guys my buddy wants me to ask you all a question He is going to frontload 800mg of EQ and run 600mg of eq for weeks 2-10. He wants to add winstrol to this cycle but what would be an ideal dose??? Would 40 mg be beneficial to a first time AAS user. He is 20 6'3" 235lbs.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Hey guys my buddy wants me to ask you all a question He is going to frontload 800mg of EQ and run 600mg of eq for weeks 2-10. He wants to add winstrol to this cycle but what would be an ideal dose??? Would 40 mg be beneficial to a first time AAS user. He is 20 6'3" 235lbs.
    Whats his cycle history? If its his first, thats alot of Eq to run.

his genetics are top of the line and he is a top level athelte.....first cycle......

depdaddy is offline Member
    i would use 50 mg of winnie..his joints will dry out quickly though with that much EQ and winnie..may want to consider lowering the EQ dosage and add some deca

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    50mg winnie eomonth should be fine...there is a search button that details eq/wv cycle... tyvm..not to be a smart ass, but i am sort of tired of seeing these redundant threads when the answer is a page away...

smart ass.....................only kidding actually my friend posted this not me

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    that's not a frontload. if he is really frontloading he would be going 1200mg week 1 and 2 and then drop to 600mg.

the reason for frontloading is to shorten a cycle. instead of going 10 weeks, with a frontload you would go 8 because weeks 9 and 10 were added into weeks 1 and 2. makes for quicker increase in blood levels and shorter cycles (quicker recovery).

since it's his 1st cycle skip the frontload because at that dose it is hardly beneficial.

50mg/ED for 6wks is the optimal dose for a newbie. I also agree with toolman that he should lower his dose of EQ.

Thread Information