LLandrew is offline Banned Scammer

URGENT! What jail do they take you to in USA? URGENT!

I had a question that I hope someone can please answer. Im pretty sure now that my boys got busted bringing in 25 10ml. bottles of TESTOSTERONE Enanthate , and 10 misc. bottles, 100+ d-bol pills, 500+ clenbuterol and 20 tabs of clomid in addition to the HUGE order they were getting for themselves. The order in terms of 10ml bottles may have been somewhere around 350+ bottles or $12500 worth of stuff! I know, this is A LOT OF SHIT!!!!!!!!! They were coming back through I-35 in Texas around laredo. Does ANYONE know what jail they would be taken to? They got busted at the 2nd checkpoint in Texas after they had the shit...and they havent called back since, and their cells are turned off. Im gettin worried about their situations. Im pretty sure they hid it well enough, we have done this tons of times, but not positive. Can someone on here tell me A.S.A.P. where they are or somewhere near there? All steroid users alert...PLEASE HELP...as we probably supply a SHIT LOAD of the steroids that the whole 3rd coast and parts of the lower south and east use!

Thanks....cause this has been SUCH a shitty day!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LLandrew
    PLEASE HELP...as we probably supply a SHIT LOAD of the steroids that the whole 3rd coast and parts of the lower south and east use!

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I also got caught at checkpoint with about 10Gs worth coming back from Larado. All they did was keep us in a holding cell for 6 hours untill the dea came in to question us. They said that they were doing a chemical analisis on the oxyflux to make sure they werent pain pills. After that they said that we were released pending further investigation and we never heard from them again.

Chemical Analisis=They all took one and waited to see what happened.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I also got caught at checkpoint with about 10Gs worth coming back from Larado. All they did was keep us in a holding cell for 6 hours untill the dea came in to question us. They said that they were doing a chemical analisis on the oxyflux to make sure they werent pain pills. After that they said that we were released pending further investigation and we never heard from them again.

Chemical Analisis=They all took one and waited to see what happened.
    you know the stole that shit and use it for themselves gready bastards

but to your question have u called down to the laredo check point they should be able to tell you and if they say they dont know they can sure as hell find out.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah they would be in a holding tank for awhile

by the way, it is not prudent to say things like "PLEASE HELP...as we probably supply a SHIT LOAD of the steroids that the whole 3rd coast and parts of the lower south and east use!" especially in this situation. calm down and use your head. They will go to county if the police decide to hold them past their allowed time in the holding tank. look up what county it is in.

are you sure they got busted? have you exhausted all other possible avenues?

good luck to you and your boys...

peace

Allright yall. We just got a call from them. They got their trunk searched 3 times by 3 different dogs, then they said that they had to open the sub box, and it was in there!!!! We DEFINITELY got ratted out BIG TIME! I dont know who in Mexico, but we did! The DEA said they would get 7 years unless tehy ratted out their supplier, so they did. ONLY B/C THE SUPPLIER OR THE RUNNER RATTED US OUT!! But they didnt get in trouble....theyre on their way back home! Though, THE Laredo County Police CALLED THEIR PARENTS.....Is that legal if they are 20 and 21?????????????????

legend is offline Associate Member
    I had a question that I hope someone can please answer. Im pretty sure now that my boys got busted bringing in 25 10ml. bottles of TESTOSTERONE Enanthate , and 10 misc. bottles, 100+ d-bol pills, 500+ clenbuterol and 20 tabs of clomid in addition to the HUGE order they were getting for themselves. The order in terms of 10ml bottles may have been somewhere around 350+ bottles or $12500 worth of stuff! I know, this is A LOT OF SHIT!!!!!!!!! They were coming back through I-35 in Texas around laredo. Does ANYONE know what jail they would be taken to? They got busted at the 2nd checkpoint in Texas after they had the shit...and they havent called back since, and their cells are turned off. Im gettin worried about their situations. Im pretty sure they hid it well enough, we have done this tons of times, but not positive. Can someone on here tell me A.S.A.P. where they are or somewhere near there? All steroid users alert...PLEASE HELP...as we probably supply a SHIT LOAD of the steroids that the whole 3rd coast and parts of the lower south and east use!

Thanks....cause this has been SUCH a shitty day!
    why don't you put up a billboard with your name and address !? what a ridiculous statement. and by the way.. 12,500.00 worth of gear is not a big enough supply for the guys in my gym alone...i'm sure "the whole third coast and parts of the lower south and east" will get by without your supply.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know what to say...

-moto

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Allright yall. We just got a call from them. They got their trunk searched 3 times by 3 different dogs, then they said that they had to open the sub box, and it was in there!!!! We DEFINITELY got ratted out BIG TIME! I dont know who in Mexico, but we did! The DEA said they would get 7 years unless tehy ratted out their supplier, so they did. ONLY B/C THE SUPPLIER OR THE RUNNER RATTED US OUT!! But they didnt get in trouble....theyre on their way back home! Though, THE Laredo County Police CALLED THEIR PARENTS.....Is that legal if they are 20 and 21?????????????????
    do there parents list them as dependents on there taxes if they do then yes its legal. but even if its not legal what r they going to do.

toolman is offline Banned
    Mods can you ban this moran. I also saw he is source posting now. Must be some kid thats not old enough to go out and get laid on a Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    why don't you put up a billboard with your name and address !? what a ridiculous statement. and by the way.. 12,500.00 worth of gear is not a big enough supply for the guys in my gym alone...i'm sure "the whole third coast and parts of the lower south and east" will get by without your supply.
    Your probably right man, $12,500.00 isnt enough....thats why we make RUNS not just personal orders. I dont know why your hatin man.....u have no idea who I am or what I do. and i dont give a fuck if I put my name and address on here.....when you log in to the site....if you READ the disclaimer...then agree or disagree...the cops have no evidence!! 2nd of all...why dont you check my recent post...I jsut listed what I get my shit for, and I jack the price up a shit load for dumbasses like yourself! Stuff u, or anyone else would pay $130- 200 for...I get for anywhere from $25-$60 bucks...Clenbuterol $45 for a box of 100 pills....So dont judge me, or tell me what I do or dont do! They do get by w/out my supply, they drive here themselves, or order it for ridicuolous prices! Think before u talk man, and quit hatin on me cause im makin moves and gettin $$$$!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait, yes I do...[cough], bullshit, [cough].

-moto

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Your probably right man, $12,500.00 isnt enough....thats why we make RUNS not just personal orders. I dont know why your hatin man.....u have no idea who I am or what I do. and i dont give a fuck if I put my name and address on here.....when you log in to the site....if you READ the disclaimer...then agree or disagree...the cops have no evidence!! 2nd of all...why dont you check my recent post...I jsut listed what I get my shit for, and I jack the price up a shit load for dumbasses like yourself! Stuff u, or anyone else would pay $130- 200 for...I get for anywhere from $25-$60 bucks...Clenbuterol $45 for a box of 100 pills....So dont judge me, or tell me what I do or dont do! They do get by w/out my supply, they drive here themselves, or order it for ridicuolous prices! Think before u talk man, and quit hatin on me cause im makin moves and gettin $$$$!

If your such a fucking tough guy why are you wasting your time asking Us low lifes for sources....Dude your dumb get over it and go play nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    If your such a fucking tough guy why are you wasting your time asking Us low lifes for sources....Dude your dumb get over it and go play nintendo.

Because if you READ my recent posts....my runners just got busted!! Therefore, to avoid jailtime, they had to give up the source...(my hookup) thats why a new source is needed!!

Where I come from, pussies like you that talk don't live very long. Like I said, go back to playing with your Nintendo until your old enough to act like a man.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Because if you READ my recent posts....my runners just got busted!! Therefore, to avoid jailtime, they had to give up the source...(my hookup) thats why a new source is needed!!

You cant just pop up here asking for sources....That isnt going to happen and as moto said..we have no clue what anabolic steroids are. Im just letting this go.....read some of the other threads and you will see what your doing is not allowed here. It is blatent disregard for posted rules.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if I see ANYTHING even remotely like this again, in ANY way, even a whisper of it - basically if I have to waste my time checking out another stupid thread or post with your name on it LLandrew, when I could be talking to my girl instead - I will not only ban you I can assure you I will get downright creative.

malidfa is offline Member

This is his second idiotic post tonight. The other he came right out and asked for sources, but fortunately that seems to have been deleted.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    LLandrew, aka eastern seaboard supplier, posted yesterday about help with his first cycle
    idiot

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    No way this could even remotely be true…………..no way there can be two other people of such low intellect stupid enough to associate with someone such as your self in an AS supply scheme if you haven’t the common sense NOT to post something like this.

It gets better with LLandrews. The guy posts all different kind of stats and a photo which he later says is a friend.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=66213

I think this guys done. One act of stupidity is acceptable, but multiple acts are inexcusable.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    <--The eastern seaboard supplier

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    And to think the mods want to ban me but this guy still sticks around.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    No way this could even remotely be true…………..no way there can be two other people of such low intellect stupid enough to associate with someone such as your self in an AS supply scheme if you haven’t the common sense NOT to post something like this.
    Juggernaut this guy sounds like a narc. Nobody would be posting information like this on the internet. NOBODY. He's trying to lure someone out and probably get some stuff on them. If not then he's getting loads of PM's from scammers.

All I know is I'm gonna stick around and see how this thread goes.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Guys we should be proud we have here a celebrity. LLandrew, aka eastern seaboard supplier "he is making moves and getting money". I am sitting here LMFAO at this WANNA BE. He is also 178lbs and a bouncer so DONT F#CK WITH HIM. LOL

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    lmao at this thread this guy is a moron

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Hey andrew

FUCK YOU!!

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member

well if they were coming from mexico and they had to give up the source? that doesn't make sense bro. Generally I thought the mexi-sources were legit pharmacies down there, fairly common. American law enforcement has no jurisdiction outside the U.S. explain how the DEA/US border patrol coerced them into giving up their 'source' in mexico?

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    You guys are going to get wacked if you keep messing with a made man like LLandrew aka the eastern seaboard supplier

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Hey andrew

FUCK YOU!!

You know...its not good to keep your feelings all bottled up inside. You should be able to tell someone what you feel, without fear of hurting their feelings.

Obviously this is stand up night @ AR -
    10,000 Comedians outta work, and heres this guy.
    I'm goin' to the gym............

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Hey andrew

FUCK YOU!!

Awesome, so you must supply my shit.... so you have any extra creatine? or Vitamin C?... my source down in mexico is DRY...moron.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    Awesome, so you must supply my shit.... so you have any extra creatine? or Vitamin C?... my source down in mexico is DRY...moron.

legend is offline Associate Member
    listen up mr. LL bedwetter, at 178lbs the only place you can possibly be bouncing is chucky cheese. those 5 year old parties can get pretty rough. lucky you have that hulking physique to calm the crowd down after a big game of twister. your a fuckin moron. there is no way on this earth your getting paid for anything other then cutting lawns. and you probably couldn't get laid in a womens prison with a fist full of pardons.do yourself and the the rest of the members here a favor. go ask your mommy for some quarters.go back to the arcade and play some more video games.your a joke, your post is a joke. and oh yeah" i am hatin bro" i love the vocabulary though. i would say mid western trailer park ebonics. i would love to meet the two morons that are working for you.would they be moe and larry? jackass!!

Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    Enjoyable reply.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I needed a good laugh and this thread was it! No way this guy is for real. Now, he wants someone to give him a new source after he just rolled over on his old one. HA HA HA HA HAH AHA HA HA!

-B

like2juice is offline Junior Member
    PWNED

Quote Originally Posted by like2juice
    PWNED
    Indeed.

Thread Information