DBfitness is offline Junior Member

What days should I take my shots on?

Ill be taking 500mg of Test and 300 mg of Deca a week. I was thinking the most logical thing to do would be take 300mg of Deca on Monday and 500 mg of Test on Thursday. Is there a better way to do this, and does it really matter what days u take the shot on? For example, if I wanted my arms to get bigger more so than my legs, yet i lift my arms on monday and dont shoot the Test until Thursday would I still get the same results as opposed to if I lifted my arms the day I took my Test shot? Im assuming it doesnt matter what day u shoot but just curious. Thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Take half of each on a Mon / Thurs split.

The second question, refer to www.spotinjection.com - some people are favorable to shooting in the areas that are lagging. Me, I just stick to what hurts / scares me the least (delts, glutes, thighs).

Would it give you a better lift ?? Probably not. But, then again you'll have that mental edge on your side when you hit the weights.

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Take half of each on a Mon / Thurs split.

The second question, refer to www.spotinjection.com - some people are favorable to shooting in the areas that are lagging. Me, I just stick to what hurts / scares me the least (delts, glutes, thighs).

Would it give you a better lift ?? Probably not. But, then again you'll have that mental edge on your side when you hit the weights.

Appreciate it keymastur!

Thread Information