BigBull is offline New Member

Stopped gaining on cycle?

Ok, so I start cycle weighing in at around 228.
    Cycle consists of 300 deca per week and 450 test per week.
    Kick start cycle with D-bol.
    So, in first two weeks I jump up to 238, then over next couple weeks up to 243. Now I have been off the d-bol for about 2 weeks, so this is my 6th week, so test and deca should be in full swing now, and weight dropped down to 238, and then back to around 241, and has been stuck there for about two weeks now....it's like I'm not gaining anymore. I eat like a horse 6 to 7 meals a day, double protein shakes, protein bars, tuna, chicken, beef etc.... workout like a madman. In fact my strength has gone up every week since I started, it's been pretty consistent, every week, pretty much every exersise, I add weight to the bar and it goes....so not sure what's up.....thoughts, suggestions....I was really hoping to get back up over 250 on this cycle, like to 255 or 260, and hoping to be able to maintain 250 after PCT.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBull
    Ok, so I start cycle weighing in at around 228.
    Cycle consists of 300 deca per week and 450 test per week.
    Kick start cycle with D-bol.
    So, in first two weeks I jump up to 238, then over next couple weeks up to 243. Now I have been off the d-bol for about 2 weeks, so this is my 6th week, so test and deca should be in full swing now, and weight dropped down to 238, and then back to around 241, and has been stuck there for about two weeks now....it's like I'm not gaining anymore. I eat like a horse 6 to 7 meals a day, double protein shakes, protein bars, tuna, chicken, beef etc.... workout like a madman. In fact my strength has gone up every week since I started, it's been pretty consistent, every week, pretty much every exersise, I add weight to the bar and it goes....so not sure what's up.....thoughts, suggestions....I was really hoping to get back up over 250 on this cycle, like to 255 or 260, and hoping to be able to maintain 250 after PCT.
    sounds like a good cycle. my first cycle was very similar. just have to be patient with the deca and test, especially ethanate. what kind of test is it? i didnt see anything from deca until week 7 or so. daddy dbol is so powerful compared to deca that the gains come quick and your hoping for the same. deca will slowly add quality that you can keep.

toolman is offline Banned
    The weight you lost is probably some of the water weight dbol gives you.

Thread Information