JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Question Which Test Is Best?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of my next cycle and I could use some advice. I was thinking of Running Deca with either Sustanon or test eth. My previous cycle was my first one, so I had the rookie jitters an Ran an EQ only cycle for 8 weeks. I ran about 600mgs a week. The thing is I didn't really get the results I was looking for. Everyone tells me I look like I got bigger, and more cut, but I guess I don't notice as much because I look at myself everyday. Anyway, I did not gain the strength I was hoping for. I really wanted to increase my bench alot more. My gear was legit, I had EQ from QV,and Bold 200. Is it possible that I just don't respond all that well to EQ?, or was it because of the lack of test in my cycle?. This is why I was thinking of switching from EQ to Deca. I plan on running 400mgs a week of Deca with 500mgs a week of some form of test. Also I plan to run both for 10 weeks. Which test do you recomend and why?, also should I give EQ another try, or Switch to Deca?.

My stats-
    Age-24
    Height-5"7
    Weight-185-190lbs
    I am primarily concerned with adding mass and strength. Also I have a very thick set of hair, and would like to keep it that way. I don't believe that I am prone to MPB, EQ gave me no prob, and neither has OTC stuff like 1-T, 4-AD or anything similar.

Come on guys a little help.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    whats your bf % ?

I belive between 15-16%

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I personally I had a shitty experience with sustanon . I am currently using enanthate and I'm seeing way more than I ever did with sus. I'd say go with enanthate. As for the deca or eq, I'm on eq right now so I'll to let you know how it's going a little later. The deca did make my joints feel like a million bucks though.

-B

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Well with this question most will say stick with the enth. Test enth will keep your blood levels a little more steady were as Sustanon being a 4 ester blend will hit peaks at different times. I personally like blends because I feel like I get good pumps for more days of the week. As far as deca or EQ that is a little tougher of a pick. Eq is great for vasculinity and you dont run the risk of Deca dick (*something I have never got but some say they do). Deca will put on a little more bulk and help your joints out. If you run sust Inject every Mon and Thur and split the deca or EQ into each of those days as well. Hope this helps

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    this is one of those things you'll have to try and decide for yourself because everybody gets different results from different AS's. Personally, if looking for bulk and strength I would run the test en and deca . I have had good results from this cycle. Put on lean muscle, ate like a mad dog and still lost bf during the whole cycle. The only negative side I had was a little water retention, which really didn't bother me that much. Other people can run the same cycle and their body fat increases the whole time, so it's something you'll have to try and see what happens.

Hope this helps.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information