Thread: mixing

x_zone2 is offline New Member

Question mixing

Is it safe to mix deca and sustanon 250 in one injection. The strengths are deca=100mg/ml and sustanon=250mg/ml. I would have to mix 1 cc of sustanon and 2 ccs of deca and inject one in each glute.

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    yeah its cool. actually mixing the deca with the sust will take away some of the pain the sust causes. sounds like your going 500mg sus and 400mg deca. I did the same stack, injected one on monday morning and one on thursday night. do you have nolvadex and clomid??

Yeah....I always keep nolvadex in hand in case the gyno starts to give me problems...but i normally use proviron regularly starting from the 3rd or 4th week of the cycle cuz its very cheap here. And I start Clomid at the end of the cycle with 100mg/day on the first wekk and 50mg/day on week 2 and 3.

Well, bro. I hope that you aren't taking that first clomid tab until 2-3 weeks after your last shot, cuz that's how long it takes sust & deca to clear your system...... Also, I recommend 300mg on day 1, 100mg the next 10 days, 50mg the last 10 days.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    no worries bro.......inject away.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i recommend mixing sus and deca ....some of those sus shots can hurt like a bitch, and like tnutz said, it should reduce the pain

Question

So you're saying that i should start the clomid about 2 weeks after the end of my sust and deca cycle. But at the site it has a cycle which says that i should start at the last week|???

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Three weeks after you last shot of sus as they all will tell you it takes sus 3-4 weeks to leave you body......

Boston is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    Well, bro. I hope that you aren't taking that first clomid tab until 2-3 weeks after your last shot, cuz that's how long it takes sust & deca to clear your system...... Also, I recommend 300mg on day 1, 100mg the next 10 days, 50mg the last 10 days.
    Yes dude, that is exaclty what he is saying... if you start the clomid to early you are wasting it.

Thread Information