J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member

durateston (SUS) 250= NO INJECTION PAIN!?!

I Am Currently Taking Durateston 250....and Non Of The Injections Seem To Be As Painful As People Are Makin It To Be Actually They Aren't Painful At All....the Only Conclusion I Have Is That I Bought Fake Shit.....which I Don't Think I Did.......they Are Organon Brand Made In Bz....with Blue Writing On The Amp....has Anybody Had Experience With Durateston 250 And Injection Pain?????.....has Anybody Taken Any Sus Products Where The Injections Dont' Hurt
    --if There Is Anything Else I Can Provide Like Pictures To Help With Finding Out If It Is Fake Or Not I Can Send Them....any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated!!!....thanks Guys!!!

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pighater10
    I Am Currently Taking Durateston 250....and Non Of The Injections Seem To Be As Painful As People Are Makin It To Be Actually They Aren't Painful At All....the Only Conclusion I Have Is That I Bought Fake Shit.....which I Don't Think I Did.......they Are Organon Brand Made In Bz....with Blue Writing On The Amp....has Anybody Had Experience With Durateston 250 And Injection Pain?????.....has Anybody Taken Any Sus Products Where The Injections Dont' Hurt
    --if There Is Anything Else I Can Provide Like Pictures To Help With Finding Out If It Is Fake Or Not I Can Send Them....any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated!!!....thanks Guys!!!
    Hey bro,
    I don't get a lot of pain with my sus., but I mix it with deca . Even so I definatley notice it for a day or two. I would take a look at the steroid pics/legit pics forums and see if you can find yours. That would also be the place to post your pics.

Dutch

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Is it me or do people seem to like writing everything in capital letters. My eyes are getting so sore from this junk.

lobo is offline New Member
    Usually what causes the irritation in sus is the prop. Some people find it more irritating than others. Doesn’t bother me at all, your stuff could be real. Post pics or wait it out.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lobo
    Usually what causes the irritation in sus is the prop. Some people find it more irritating than others. Doesn’t bother me at all, your stuff could be real. Post pics or wait it out.
    aight thanks guys in going to try and post the pics....any help would be great!!....thank u

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, a lot of people experienced pain when injecting Winstrol . I never felt pain. So, it depends on a bunch of things including brand...Don't immediately jump to the conclusion it's fake. everyone is different.

Thread Information