100571 is offline Associate Member

almost 2 weeks. where is the size?

I am 12 days into my Test E cycle (500mg week). I am eating about 4000 calories a day. I only need 2800 to maintain my current weight, so I am confident that my diet is in check. My training is intense. I mean, I am training harder than I have ever trained and doing low reps of heavy weight for each body part once a week... but I'm not over doing it. I work with weights for about 1-1.5 hours 3 x week, and I have cut my cardio to about 5-10 miles of running a week. I am sleeping a lot, but am still always tired. I have noticed that I am a little stronger on my workouts, but that could be placebo. I know that it might take a while for the Enanth to kick in, but I need some moral support. The gear is RT, so I doubt it is fake. It is totaly normal to not see any increase in weight or strength in the first 2 weeks, right? A little encouragment would go a log way right now...

BDTR is offline Retired
    2 weeks is nothing, i dont feel test-e for about 5 weeks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    WAYYY To early to tell!!!! Give it some time

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    2 weeks is nothing, i dont feel test-e for about 5 weeks.
    Yep..... be patient. Next time either frontload or jumpstart your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yep..... be patient. Next time either frontload or jumpstart your cycle.
    Lots of people told me to jumpstart with Dbol , btu I thought it would be a waste of $$$ b/c dbol gains are usually a wash. I neglected to factor in the mental aspect of jabbing myself 2x a week and not seeing results until a month later. I'm also runnign l-dex, so I don't even see any water weight! Thanks for the encouragment, guys!

They are not all a wash when using it to help your cycle out. Don't worry you will see results.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I can't believe you havent' seen them yet???? 100571, relax it will come as long as your eating right and training hard, you'll see them! I stopped doing cardio pretty much and I'm eating tons, and I'm in week 4 of teste-deca (frontloaded teste ) and after getting on the scale today I'm up about 12lbs or so. As far as a kick goes I havent' felt one, but my drive is up, my zits are up, and my wife is tired!

SID

See those are the 3 sure signs your cycle is going well:
    1. drive is up
    2. zits are up
    3. wife/girl friend/hand is tired

depdaddy is offline Member
    give it time bro...my enanthate usually starts to show around week 4...im around 7 weeks in to a enanthate eq cycle and my little girl told me today...your muscles are getting to big for your clothes..give it time

what is "frontloading", and how do you do it? I have some extra test, so I might do that.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    what is "frontloading", and how do you do it? I have some extra test, so I might do that.
    i know some guys jumpstart cycle with prop while waiting on enenthate to kick in

Frontloading is when you take a compound let's say enan and run it for a few weeks at a higher dosage then you would in your cycle. You could have tried 750mg maybe 1000mg

Oh. All I have is Enanth. I guess I will just wait it out, and do a cycle up right the next time. I only have about $150 in this cycle... including anti-e and clomid.

Hmmm... actually, it's more like $200 when you add in pins and shipping, etc. Anyway, I got a new job, and I will be able to do it right next time!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    OK I am a newbie to this. I am about 168 lbs, been lifting weights about 1.5 years, would like to gain up to about 200 lbs. I decided to try some fo the GNC type legal products, one is T-Bomb 1-testosterone and I am stacking Andro Poppers with it at same time.

I have been a slow gainer, I guess I started out at 145 lbs about 14 months ago and put on 20 lbs naturally over this time period, however I very rapidly gained up to 160 lbs and its been extremely slow going past that since. Well in the 2 weeks while taking 7 to 8 50 mg each 1-testosterone each day and Andro (all legal prohormones), I gained 8 lbs over 2 weeks, gained 1.5 inches in the chest, lost 3/4 inch at belly button. I like what is happening and happening fast but I think this is all because I've never done any type of hormone/prohormone before and I suspect the steroid like results I am getting so far wont continue for a full cycle or wont repeat again on the next cycle. In otherwords, if its legal, it cant be that good.

Anyways I think one thing I have been doing is when I feel the 1-test buzz, you then lift weights and jump up to heavier weights. If you are just doing what you can life 20 reps and 4-5 sets comfortably, then you are waisting the roids. The roids by themselves I am told wont do much, you have to push for heavier weights and eat more to get results.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 09-25-2003 at 03:52 PM.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Has your strength increased at all..I noticed on my past cycle...that my strength increase a few reps in bench the first 3 weeks and then BAM...I went up 10 lbs. a week in bench for the next few....when it hit it hit hard....This next cycle is going to be D-bol/Test/Deca ....I wanna see if jumpstarting is better for gains then waiting for Test E to kick in...

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Has your strength increased at all..I noticed on my past cycle...that my strength increase a few reps in bench the first 3 weeks and then BAM...I went up 10 lbs. a week in bench for the next few....when it hit it hit hard....This next cycle is going to be D-bol/Test/Deca....I wanna see if jumpstarting is better for gains then waiting for Test E to kick in...
    I have noticed a little increase in strength. I have actually added wieght on almost all of my exercises. I am being very aware of form, though. I don't want to add weight and compromise correct form. I get a real kick out of guys SLINGING weight around in the gym. I think the test is kicking in a LITTLE. I am staring to have hard-ons for no reason! I just hope to be able to add 10 lbs of keepable mass. That is a reasonable goal on 500mg test a week, I think.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    OK I am a newbie to this. I am about 168 lbs, been lifting weights about 1.5 years, would like to gain up to about 200 lbs. I decided to try some fo the GNC type legal products, one is T-Bomb 1-testosterone and I am stacking Andro Poppers with it at same time.

I have been a slow gainer, I guess I started out at 145 lbs about 14 months ago and put on 20 lbs naturally over this time period, however I very rapidly gained up to 160 lbs and its been extremely slow going past that since. Well in the 2 weeks while taking 7 to 8 50 mg each 1-testosterone each day and Andro (all legal prohormones), I gained 8 lbs over 2 weeks, gained 1.5 inches in the chest, lost 3/4 inch at belly button. I like what is happening and happening fast but I think this is all because I've never done any type of hormone/prohormone before and I suspect the steroid like results I am getting so far wont continue for a full cycle or wont repeat again on the next cycle. In otherwords, if its legal, it cant be that good.

Anyways I think one thing I have been doing is when I feel the 1-test buzz, you then lift weights and jump up to heavier weights. If you are just doing what you can life 20 reps and 4-5 sets comfortably, then you are waisting the roids. The roids by themselves I am told wont do much, you have to push for heavier weights and eat more to get results.
    Start your own thread, don't try and hijack this one.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Right on Tuggy,I'm new here and see this shit happening all the time.Pisses me off.I'm here to learn.Thers's a thread on jacking threads.That ass should have read that. Da Bull

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Ntpadude, first off, like they said, don't hijack. second, what the hell are you talking about and how does that relate to the topic?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    100. I would be surprised if you saw gains so early. The good thing is, when you stop taking the test, it will still be active for about another month.

You know better than to expect gains two weeks from test after all the research youve done bro

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    You know better than to expect gains two weeks from test after all the research youve done bro
    I know, I just needed someone else to tell me that. Damn, I should have bought some dBol !!

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. It took 5 weeks for me to notice a difference from the test. As for gains since you see yourself in the mirror everyday its hard to tell your getting bigger, but believe me in a few weeks people will be asking how you got so big and your gonna look at them like they're crazy because you can't see the difference.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Too soon to tell , My last Sust cycle I noticed some gains around week 4 or 5. I kickstarted my cycle w/ Anadrol - 50mg ED for weeks 1-4 though

Thread Information