Thread: Domestic Orders

BigBow is offline Junior Member

Domestic Orders

Who has a domestic source and orders to their house? Any difference than a PO BOX? I would think if they want you they are going to get you either way correct

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Yup, either way they're going to track you down.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I just get it sent to my house, if im getting busted, i'll get busted either way.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I like P.O. boxes more.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I just get it sent to my house, if im getting busted, i'll get busted either way.
    i agree 100%..if you get busted at home just your neighbors will know but if you walk into post office and get arrested everyone in town will know

but arent domestic normally safer?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBow
    but arent domestic normally safer?
    domestic is much safer

BDTR is offline Retired
    Domestic is safer but there is ALWAYS a chance something will go wrong.

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    I have used a po box. Then I my last ordered got siezed. So this time I am going to a friends Apt. There the mail man will just leave it in the box below so I can check out the situation befor pickup.

hybrid is offline Member
    The only problem with using your home address is that it's the address that is going to get flagged in any seizure. They'll find you either way if they want to, but if your home address gets flagged, ordering anything, even non-gear stuff, is probably going to get slowed down and or searched.

domestic orders dont get seized they come to your house with a search warrant and perform a controlled delivery

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    You have to give them your drivers license 3 and social when you get a po box. You could fake it but that would only give you a mail fraud charge add to steroid charges when there is a controlled delivery. Domestic orders dont have to go through customs.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    everyones talking about them showing up but more importantly what would you do if they did show up???????

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    everyones talking about them showing up but more importantly what would you do if they did show up???????

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    do you guys order off the net?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie5_5
    do you guys order off the net?
    Apparently some do. You chance loosing everything and your money being confiscated by customs in the mail. I used to order palm seeds from around the world and believe you me, Customs opened the package "every single time" and stamped it as such!

I suppose since some steriods are legally considered to be no different to G-men then LSD, or cocaine, you have to probably not be stupid about importing this stuff thru the mail.

I would presume the best thing is to scope out a vacant house in the neighborhood and have your stuff delivered there! Use fake names in the order or assure you are not identified in the package. Then just drive by that vacant house every few days and check the mail to see if your package arrived. This vacant house method is actually similar to what credit card frauders do when ordering things with stolen credit card numbers.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Suppose you own a small business, say a shop that sells used left shoes (or whatever). If you ordered international and had it delivered to your shoe shop, and worse came to worse, could they search your residence as well?

ill tell u what u do dont use your real name and deny deny deny if the authorities show up..

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    You should know better than to post that here.

-Rickson

this is a touchy subject ive noticed you tend to get scammed

hey bro read the rules..you are going to get flamed like a mother fucker

wimp is offline Associate Member
    not a good idea. i wouldnt pay attention if anyone pms you and says to buy from them. They are most likely scammers.

all you newbies need to learn...It may say newbie under my name but that doesnt mean I havent benn in the game...I am just a new member on this board...

Domestic sources are so much safer and better and I would just get it sent to my house, but oh god do I love the prices from thailand!!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    RUN LIKE HELL!

bitta is offline Associate Member
    I used the mail once and never again, I just thought if I got caught Id be through, everything I have is gone, so I stay away. I am talking with my own ohysician about AS and devising a program that is both safe and legitimate. Listen to me Mr.hollier than thou I am just trying to say If you like to do it and like to obey the law than talk to your doc,better yet find a cool primary physician and talk to your doc,you would be surprised. If you are 26 and your test levels are 350 they can write you a script,question is how do you get your levels low enough to be applicable.........thats the fun part!! and oh yeah some insurance will cover it as well.something to think about.

MADSOUNDS is offline New Member
    Well this tread is call domestic orders but I didn't see anyone really mention about domestic. Don't customs only check your package only if its international. My question is that I have a contact in one state and want it to come to my state, are they going to check? I'm talking like UPS or FEd X etc.

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    the dr. is not going to give you enough to run a cycle, they will only give you enough for HRT.

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    i have had shit seized, they did NOTHING about it at all. they just kept my gear.

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    I know a great deal about black market goods and moving them. It is sort of a family business. But I was wondering,does anyone know first hand of someone getting busted for recieving a vial of juice? I know many people from street cops to customs agents and I don't know of one person busted like you guys are talking. Looking inside of a cassette tape case in an envolope with galenika test en seems a bit tedious. On top of many larger packages they have to look into, and at times don't, I can't imagine getting caught if you aren't a complete retard. Second I know of people who had a vial of test snagged at customs for silly reasons and guess what. It was confiscated and that's it. A cop was tipped off that my cousin was carrying "drugs" around (it was dbol ) and the cop confiscated his stuff. The cop didn't rustle him and cuff him. Talk to some cops. If you are a suspected dealer, you should worry. If you have a vial, drol or something in your pocket, you prolly shouldn't worry. I've been selling since I was in middle school and I have never heard of anyone getting busted like it's an episode from Bounty Hunters or some shit like that.
    Hell, they let guys go all the time on possesion charges of serious controlled substances because there is no room in jail. I am sure there not going to worry about someone using a non addictive recreational drug, unless you are a dealer. I'm sure there is the exception, but I haven't met such an officer.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I have all my ARR orders sent to my house, and have never had a problem.

Thread Information