Thread: is this true

raw12 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation is this true

a guy at the gym told me that hiv can live in side vet steroids not human sterois but vet. he said if a person with hiv inject him self with a steroid then puts the needle back in the bottle he got the steroid from he would infected the steroid in side the bottle with hiv.so if someone us used the steroid he used he would get hiv.is this ture he aslo said the hiv lives in vet steroids for along time .

KeyMastur is offline VET
    not sure about that, but i sure as hell wouldn't be juicing or even around needles with a guy that had HIV.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, there is little difference IMO between vet and human gear, so why would it live in vet gear and not human? Second, this guy's full of shit. Sure, the HIV virus could survive a period of time in a vial, but who in the hell would inject themselves, then stick the same pin back into the "sterile" vial? That's the stupidest thing I've heard today, and it's been a weird day! And how many people really share their vials of gear anyway? I would tell someone to haul ass if they wanted to "borrow" a shot out of one of my vials. Their MINE, damn it! Alright, now I'm ranting again. Good night.

-moto

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I don't buy that! What would the HIV live off in the steroid ? I think the BA would kill it.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    RULE #1 Don't Share needles
    RULE #2 don't fuck with used vials, regardless who has passed it to you. HIV is not a disease that can be detected by physical symptoms. Whether or not it can survive in a vial of any substance has no merit. Theoretically, you can't get AIDS or HIV if you USE a rubber. Tell that to the man that's contracted the virus and has NEVER had unprotected sex.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    RULE #2 don't fuck with used vials.
    Exactly, I dont know why anybody would take the risks involved in breaking bulldog's rules.

depdaddy is offline Member
    RULE #2 don't fuck with used vials, regardless who has
    if you break those rules then you have no one to blame but yourself if you get HIV

Swellin Guest
    Listen to the RULE #1 & RULE #2 folks.

As for the life span of HIV. It can't live over 24 hours without a host organism (in fact, it is a lot shorter than that). As there are no living organisms in the vial (at least there shouldn't be) it doesn't matter whether its Vet or Human...it doesn't matter.

The living organism in this case would be the blood on the pin. If you drew up a shot from the same vial...with the same needle...you are not too sharp! If you have a problem with that...see the aforementioned rules...1 & 2.

i dont think it can happen.he said he read it on the net i search the net and found nothing .its like swellin said its needs to be in a living organisms to said alive .i thinks its the classic stories people come up with to scary ueser.for example people said
    if u take steroids you WILL DIE not you might but you will die.

since hiv can live for 24 hours always wait 3-4days before talking the steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    RULE #2 don't fuck with used vials, regardless who has passed it to you. HIV is not a disease that can be detected by physical symptoms. Whether or not it can survive in a vial of any substance has no merit. Theoretically, you can't get AIDS or HIV if you USE a rubber. Tell that to the man that's contracted the virus and has NEVER had unprotected sex.
    i nerver took steroid before can you tell if a bottle of vial is uesd or new.
    if so how

Quote Originally Posted by raw12
    since hiv can live for 24 hours always wait 3-4days before talking the steroid.
    What? Do you actually share vials? If so, does the dumbass you share with inject himself then stick the needle back into the vial? Damn, bro.

-moto

i nerver took steroid before can you tell if a bottle of vial is uesd or new.
    if so how
    Ok, sorry. Look at some pics in to pictures forum. A new, unused vial has a sealed cap. To use it, you must break this seal. There will also be visible marks on the rubber stopper from the pin (in most cases). My advice would be to NOT SHARE VIALS. Get your own, and use your own. You can learn all you want around here, but if you are careless or reckless in your behaviors, that knowledge is useless. Be smart.

-moto

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Dont use it unless it is sealed with a plastic flip cap or has a peice of metal covering the rubber lid, that you draw out of, that you have to take off.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not take the chance REGARDLESS of any stated 24 hour rule. I heard the same thing but If I had a doubt I wouldnt even consider it

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I would not take the chance REGARDLESS of any stated 24 hour rule. I heard the same thing but If I had a doubt I wouldnt even consider it

I agree 100%, which is why I stated:

If you drew up a shot from the same vial...with the same needle...you are not too sharp! If you have a problem with that...see the aforementioned rules...1 & 2.
    Sound advice bermich.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    No, HIV cannot live w/o another living, replicating organism. That is why it is a virus (although a retrovirus). But, you can get HIV by sharing needles!!

a guy at the gym told me that hiv can live in side vet steroids not human sterois but vet. he said if a person with hiv inject him self with a steroid then puts the needle back in the bottle he got the steroid from he would infected the steroid in side the bottle with hiv.so if someone us used the steroid he used he would get hiv.is this ture he aslo said the hiv lives in vet steroids for along time .
    If you ever transfer HIV positive blood in to a vial then you use it of course you run that risk of getting it. that is why you use new needles there is no reason why someone should be sticking a used needle into a vial

Thread Information