raoul3 is offline Associate Member

Getting stuff through customs from US to Europe

Any European bro's get their gear from the US?? I mean of course I know we can get a lot of stuff here, but it seems like a few like halo or test suspension are very difficult to come accross. My friend just had a bad experience with IGF-1 so I was wondering if everything that's from the US get stopped by European customs??

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul3
    Any European bro's get their gear from the US?? I mean of course I know we can get a lot of stuff here, but it seems like a few like halo or test suspension are very difficult to come accross. My friend just had a bad experience with IGF-1 so I was wondering if everything that's from the US get stopped by European customs??
    Europe customs, coming from the US, are the easiest. Thre is no customs guy questioning your declaration. There are two gates, one with Goods to declare, which is manned. The other is Nothing to declare, and no one is there. Its really funny.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah well that's true if you actually travel. But what about mail orders? Sounds like it's a lot tougher to get stuff through the mail from the US to Europe. Sorry it wasn't very clear.

Thread Information