Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheJuicer is offline Member

Quit Hijackin' Threads

NEWBIES...if you have a question PLEASE start a new thread of your own....PLEASE DO NOT interupt someone question with a new question...PEOPLE WONT LIKE YOU IF YOU DO THAT...ALSO dont use CAP LIKE I'M DOING RIGHT NOW...IT MAKES PEPS MAD!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hey im new here, is a dbol only cycle a good idea?

Why yes bdtr...yes if your afraid of needles..its the best way to go..do 200mgs a day for 1 year....haha....NO

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was thinking about a gram of dbol a day in a blender with some winnie. I can drink winnie right?

But seriously, it is annoying seeing newbies hijack other peoples threads.

I like this in real life when some tries to butt in on a conversation that I trying to have with someone....its like "Hold on a min. let me talk first..then you can interupt"

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    hey guys i just want to interupt and say F-150s kick the shit bucket over my truck finnaly broke down after not changing the oil in over 70,000 mi.

Found
    On
    Roadside
    Daily

FORD!!!

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    exaclty

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    So if your not a newbie then it's o.k. to hijack.......right?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I was thinking about a gram of dbol a day in a blender with some winnie. I can drink winnie right?
    this is only ok if you add tuna and water into the blender, tuna is what makes it slide down easier!

peace

[QUOTE=bdtr]I was thinking about a gram of dbol a day[/QUOTE

Would u run that for 20 or 24 wks.?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    NEWBIES...if you have a question PLEASE start a new thread of your own....PLEASE DO NOT interupt someone question with a new question...PEOPLE WONT LIKE YOU IF YOU DO THAT...ALSO dont use CAP LIKE I'M DOING RIGHT NOW...IT MAKES PEPS MAD!!
    Not to mention typing like this:

Holy Shit, I Type In All Caps For The Beginning Of My Words. Isn't That Cool? I Hurt Peoples Eyes. HaHaHaHa. I Got Mail YaYyyYYyYYy!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    hey guys i just want to interupt and say F-150s kick the shit bucket over my truck finnaly broke down after not changing the oil in over 70,000 mi.
    Speaking of Fords, I hear that grapefruit juice can do wonders for a tree in my front yard that drops pine sap on a neighbors dog that craps in my yard between innings. Not to change the subject or anything...

-moto

Oh yes, I dont' hijack threads myself but I do ask questions fairly relevent to the subject (IE: The thread titled: DBol ).

So I hope this wasn't geared towards my question of 25mg vs. 50mg of dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Oh yes, I dont' hijack threads myself but I do ask questions fairly relevent to the subject (IE: The thread titled: DBol ).

So I hope this wasn't geared towards my question of 25mg vs. 50mg of dbol.
    I 2 have asked guestions fairly relevent to the subject and do not consider this hijacking....My thought on hijacking is when u go away from the subject or take over the thread with your on stuff.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    HI I'M 16 YEARS OLD (130 LBS) AND HAVEN'T BOTHERED TO USE THE SEARCH ENGINE FEATURE OF YOUR WEBSITE. I BOUGHT 10 PINK THAI ANADIANASTROLS FROM MY LOCAL GYM DEALER FOR $900. THIS IS A GOOD CYCLE, RIGHT? DO YOU THINK I WILL NEED ANY ANTI-ESTROGENS? ALSO, DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOURCE THEY CAN SEND ME? SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE, BUT I JUST INJECTED 20 BOTTLES OF INSULIN BECAUSE I HEARD IT IS GREAT FOR GETTING BIG - IS IT NORMAL TO FEEL REALLY TIRED AND HAVE DIFFICULTY TYPING? ALSO, I THINK I TOOK TOO MUCH GHB WITH MY DNP . OH YEAH, AND WILL STEROIDS MAKE MY DICK BIGGER? I AM GOING TO GO TAKE A NAP AFTER ANOTHER 2000 IUS OF INSULIN. IT MUST BE THIS EXTREME LOW CARB DIET THAT I AM ON MAKING ME SO SLEEPY...ONE MORE THING, DO I HAVE TO START LIFTING WEIGHTS NOW THAT I AM TAKING STEROIDS?

....damn thread hijackers...

-SF

Kato is offline Member
    Sig......just got off the floor after laughing my ass off, thanks!

Sig.....how much weight do you plan to gain off that cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    HI I'M 16 YEARS OLD (130 LBS) AND HAVEN'T BOTHERED TO USE THE SEARCH ENGINE FEATURE OF YOUR WEBSITE. I BOUGHT 10 PINK THAI ANADIANASTROLS FROM MY LOCAL GYM DEALER FOR $900. THIS IS A GOOD CYCLE, RIGHT? DO YOU THINK I WILL NEED ANY ANTI-ESTROGENS? ALSO, DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOURCE THEY CAN SEND ME? SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE, BUT I JUST INJECTED 20 BOTTLES OF INSULIN BECAUSE I HEARD IT IS GREAT FOR GETTING BIG - IS IT NORMAL TO FEEL REALLY TIRED AND HAVE DIFFICULTY TYPING? ALSO, I THINK I TOOK TOO MUCH GHB WITH MY DNP . OH YEAH, AND WILL STEROIDS MAKE MY DICK BIGGER? I AM GOING TO GO TAKE A NAP AFTER ANOTHER 2000 IUS OF INSULIN. IT MUST BE THIS EXTREME LOW CARB DIET THAT I AM ON MAKING ME SO SLEEPY...ONE MORE THING, DO I HAVE TO START LIFTING WEIGHTS NOW THAT I AM TAKING STEROIDS?

-SF
    That cycle = l337

markas214 is offline Senior Member

-SF
    hahaha..... PERFECT

BTW CAN I DRINK WINNY?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi. Before I type this, I won't bother telling you any of my stats. (duh)

I just got 4 amps of Sust..Is this enough for my first cycle? How should I run it? What does ml mean? what is a cc? I have 1" 18gauge needle. Will this work in my bicep? Everyone is always talking about Test. Does someone have to pass it before they take AS? Why does my asshole hurt after injectin?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Hey im new here, is a dbol only cycle a good idea?
    Bad thing is I have done it and had great results=\

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Everyone is always talking about Test. Does someone have to pass it before they take AS?
    Bro that was great...........laughed so hard my ribs hurt..........

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi. Before I type this, I won't bother telling you any of my stats. (duh)

Everyone is always talking about Test. Does someone have to pass it before they take AS? Why does my asshole hurt after injectin?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

very original

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    Found
    On
    Roadside
    Daily

FORD!!!
    Fix
    Or
    Repair
    Daily

FORD

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    HA, HA, HA, HA, ha

Bud I could see where this was going before I even scrolled down to read the replies!
    But really this has been a problem in the past and this is not the first time this has been mentioned although it has been awhile since the topic has been brought up. It is just common curtsey to not but in into another's thread. (Purposely of course) As easy as it is to recognize this though I doubt it will stop any time soon as there are always those that just never made it past that part of home schooling for it to really sink in!
    IC

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    FORD = Dislexic Robots Operate Factory

Thats my own.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    back to the subject at hand.....FORDS KICK ASS.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    What about me!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

fishdog1972 is offline New Member

Unhappy

[
    sorry bout that, little new with the internet.

hybrid is offline Member
    Everyone is always talking about Test. Does someone have to pass it before they take AS?
    I've been using the search engine all day and I have not found the test anywhere. I really would like to take the test because I really liked school. How do I take the test? Where is the test at? Who grades the test? Are there Clif-notes for the test to help study? Once I've passed the test do I learn the secret handshake? And what's this about my asshole hurting?

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrenFreak3

Fix
    Or
    Repair
    Daily

FORD

Fucked
    Over
    Rebuilt
    Dodge

And also......I was told my my gym dealer (his email address is [email protected]) that I should take 800 mg of Deca (what is this Deca thing) EOD (what is EOD) with vitamin C.

Is this okay?

Also..Why do I have to have "The clap" for estrogen....I didnt know guys have estrogen.

If steroids make my muscles groew big why are so many people worried about boobs growing? Boobs are made of fat and not muscle.

Also, Im really fat and dont like to work out, so can someone tell me what steroids to take to become like Arnold, in like three days, because I want to kick this guys ass.

Thanks guys, and BTW, this is my first post.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Ford

First
    On
    Race
    Day

LOL. jk. everyone knows that a civic ex running a 200 hp shot of nos with a 3 foot wing and 20 inch rims can dust a new cobra svt. Especially if it's got a 4 inch custom exhaust!

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member

-SF
    Damn, what a hoot!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this sounds crazy....But, my gym buddy who knows a shit load about AS told me that if you stick DBOL in your ass, it absorbs so much better. He wanted to help me do it, but I wanted to ask you bros first because you guys are soooo smart..Is this true?

THANKS GUYS your the best!!!!!!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Ya'll a bunch of clowns!!!! LOL BuyLongTerm, Sigmund Froid.

Doc

Damn...I started this as a pissed off message and WOW...you guy are f**kin' funny...keepem' commin'

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know this sounds crazy....But, my gym buddy who knows a shit load about AS told me that if you stick DBOL in your ass, it absorbs so much better. He wanted to help me do it, but I wanted to ask you bros first because you guys are soooo smart..Is this true?

THANKS GUYS your the best!!!!!!
    Yes this is true..... your "gym buddy" is really smart. But there's a new way of inserting it. Keep all the d-bols in the bottle they came in.... bend over and have your "buddy" shove them in your butt with his foot. You will get better results this way.

Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes this is true..... your "gym buddy" is really smart. But there's a new way of inserting it. Keep all the d-bols in the bottle they came in.... bend over and have your "buddy" shove them in your butt with his foot. You will get better results this way.

Good luck bro!
    lmao........

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    You guys should have seen the size of this squirrel that was in my back yard today, he was totally jacked, he has to be on something, do you guys think I should ask him to get me some gear?

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Ford

First
    On
    Race
    Day

LOL. jk. everyone knows that a civic ex running a 200 hp shot of nos with a 3 foot wing and 20 inch rims can dust a new cobra svt. Especially if it's got a 4 inch custom exhaust!
    Sorry Chris, nothin personal: Ford

Found
    On
    Road
    Dead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information