Thread: i got my shit

dannyice21 is offline New Member

i got my shit

i got my shit in like a lot of yall thought I wouldn't but, with one problem. Two out of the eight amps of sust were busted in the mailing process. I still have 200 5ml. of DBall tabs and 6 amps of sust. What should I do?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I would call my source and tell them about it. Most legitament sources have a pollocy about stuff like that.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyice21
    i got my shit in like a lot of yall thought I wouldn't but, with one problem. Two out of the eight amps of sust were busted in the mailing process. I still have 200 5ml. of DBall tabs and 6 amps of sust. What should I do?
    Get a hold of your source and let him know...in my opinion the source should have wrapped them better...and its kinda his fault..my source would replace them....hes a good guy...

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    is this the first time uve used this source

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    By all means do not, I repeat, do not start your cycle until you have everything you need. Get the rest of your sust and what about PCT. You will be very dissapointed in the results if you do a 6 week cycle.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    only 8 amps of sust? What a small cycle. Only 200 tabs? Jeez I hope you didn't spend too much.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have to agree w/ calipso

what are you gonna do w/ 8 amps of sust?

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    what are you gonna do w/ 8 amps of sust?
    He can dance around the room and do nothing with them. 250mg a week for 8 weeks is a waste.

I haven't take sust yet but from everyone's hearsay 500mg is good even for newbies.

Hell I just remembered he only has 6 amps now because 2 are busted. Sadness.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL. People people. If you dont have the money for a real cycle: you dont have the money to keep the weight on for the grocery bill every week either.
    If you spend 500 on your cycle plan on spending 500 per month for food and protien.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    My thoughts excatly bemirch. The gear is literally the begining of the expenses when it comes to a well planned cycle. I have spent a LOT of money getting ready for the cycle I am on now and I bet gear only makes up 50% of the cost.
    I always order a few more amps than I think I will need just in case. Plus that way I don't seem like a little bitch when 1 or 2 give up thier life in transit.

that's just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    LOL. People people. If you dont have the money for a real cycle: you dont have the money to keep the weight on for the grocery bill every week either.
    If you spend 500 on your cycle plan on spending 500 per month for food and protien.
    Which is why I stock-pile'd up on Pro-Rated protein. They had a big sale at costco: $19.99 for 6lb jugs. Got like 8 of em. Now I just gotta stock up on cans of tuna, chicken breasts.

Not to mention I still need to pick up my 10 amps of sust locally and then grab 10 more online.

I know rushing into the cycle non-prepared will not be to my benefit so I need to start saving some $.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    if only i could get my wife to see things your way bermich..she bitches i cant afford to feed you

Thread Information