depdaddy is offline Member

severe joint pain

currently in my 7th week of 750 mg EQ and 1000mg of test enanthate ..just started 150mcgs of t-3 and 50mg of winnie every day 4 days ago..i was 238 now im down to 232..severe pain in all my joints and feel very sick...i have flu like symptoms...cant wear my contacts because my right side of my head hurts so bad and it affects my vision..my diet is very good..i eat every few hours even if im not hungry..are these symptoms normal with t-3 and winnie..or did i just catch the flu this week

NoLimits is offline Member
    The flu symtoms could be caused by the test (or yes, it could just be the flu)... I get joint pains from Eq (I don't think you need to run Eq that high!). And the headaces are probably caused by high blood pressure. You are on some high dosages there so take it easy. Good luck!

BDTR is offline Retired
    The headaches/vision could be caused by introducing t-3 at 150mcg ed from the start. I like to ramp it up, although not nearly as slow as others. It usually takes me a week to hit 150mcg. How high are you going with it?

150mcgs is the highest im going..will run it at that for 4 weeks then slowly bring it down

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    ditch winstrol

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I dont think that EQ and winnie is a good combo...thats just askin' for joint pain...

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    I dont think that EQ and winnie is a good combo...thats just askin' for joint pain...
    now you guys tell me..dont like deca ..anything over the counter to combat pain..would like to stay on it if i can survive it...dont want to take any narcotics for pain because i dont believe in using drugs without a script

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Alieve is good for joints.

Listent to bathgate...in my opinion. I'm not even a rookie yet though, I'm just a reader. LOL.

Doc

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    now you guys tell me..dont like deca ..anything over the counter to combat pain..would like to stay on it if i can survive it...dont want to take any narcotics for pain because i dont believe in using drugs without a script
    I swear by ibuprofen. I usually mix it with some tylenol. Couple people I know would just shoot some bain, but smart not too... I don't like messing with addictive substances either. Except for testosterone .

peace

RC

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    150mcgs is the highest im going..will run it at that for 4 weeks then slowly bring it down
    Where the did you get the idea of starting with 150mcg/day of t3?!!! shit!!!
    You should do pyramid and NEVER exeed 100-125mcg.......

BDTR is offline Retired
    That's bullshit about never exceding 125mcg... I believe in 1mcg per lb. I'll be going up around 200-250mcg soon but i'll be running over a gram of test with it to prevent catabolism. I will pyramid up a bit though.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    That's bullshit about never exceding 125mcg... I believe in 1mcg per lb. I'll be going up around 200-250mcg soon but i'll be running over a gram of test with it to prevent catabolism. I will pyramid up a bit though.
    what if i tried 400mg eq and 400mg deca week to offset fluid loss in joints from winnie

BDTR is offline Retired
    The deca could help for sure.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    deca would definitely help. alternatively, you could ditch the winny. either way, you can try chondroitin sulfate w/glucosamine.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    deca would definitely help. alternatively, you could ditch the winny. either way, you can try chondroitin sulfate w/glucosamine.
    why ditch the winnie

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca will help considerably on the joint pain. I think most of those syptoms are coming from starting the T-3 so high. I get those symptoms and I usually start at a much lower dose and do a quick ramp up.

winny is well reputed for drying the joints out, but i'd take rickson's advice. i don't know anything about t3.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    300mg deca each wek should be fine.

personaly t3 really always messes with me i normally ramp up quick from .75mcg starting a day and finishing up around 2.10 mcg ed

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    i agree that chondroitin sulfate will help with the joint pain. if your not going to ditch the winny and dont start deca than and are going to take something for the pain itself go with Viox in my opinion it works better than ibuprofen and its easier on the digestive track. Just tell your doc your joints hurt at night and most docs will give you a script. Shit my doc just gives me a shit load of the samples to take with me.

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't vioxx hard on the liver? My dad was taking it along with cartia and he had to go for monthly liver checks.

I believe you are mistaken(not a flame). Viox is a non-steriodal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID such as ibuprofen), But more specifically a Cox-2 inhibitor. Viox and celebrex fall under this category and one reason they are prescribed for is arthritis in older people due the the fact that it is easier on the digestive tract. Ibuprofen tends to cause ulcers when used for long periods of time and Vioxx lessens the risks and is just as effective if not more. Hell they even prescribe the shit to women for cramps. My girl loves the stuff and that makes me a happy camper all month long.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, if you have severe joint pain, Winstrol will definitely make it worse. I had to quit taking Winstrol in week 4 because it dried the hell out of me. Remember to take Glucosamine/Chondroitin, though it will take about a month to see results from it.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    that is a high dose of eq.
    i would dbol the joint pain

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    It's just my two cents worth of advice but from what I've seen that seems like a way high dose of EQ to me too. I've seen posts by people who had to lower the dose from only 600mg/wk because of anxiety problems and/or high blood pressure.

And Winny can not only cause joint pain but do actual damage, at least it has to some of the bros I've talked to.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Well, you've gotten a lot of responses already, but from my three experiences of using chondroitin sulfate w/glucosamine, it was not a preventative or a reliever. I wish I could give dosages, but I never wrote down the specifics. However, that stuff, I swear (my opinion) made my joints more suseptable to pain and injury. I was a wrestler, and while on the two I dislocated a finger and the joint was inflamed...I messed up a knee. This could all be coincidence. Then I went on it again, just before college and during the summer working on a retail floor my knees would get tired. Then I did it again in college and my knees would get tired and fatigued. My legs would have more to go in them, but knees really felt exhausted. I've never injested those two compounds since, and have experienced only minor symptoms of the above mentioned.

That's my personal experience.

I do read that deca is wonderous on your joints. Pay attention to the vets. My post was purely personal experience and opinion.

Doc

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    deca will help with the pain, the pain is from winny no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    deca will help with the pain, the pain is from winny no doubt.
    i am lowering my eq to 400mg week and adding deca at 400mg week..also adding 2 packs of animal packs ed..also added 12.5 mg of viox ed till deca kicks in..can function much better now

Good to here about the Vioxx doing some good and good choice on adding the deca . About the Vioxx you can bump it up to 25mg with no problem. that is a moderate dose. Happy lifting

Thread Information