wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

bulking diet while on this cycle?

Im on 400 mg of test cyp and 300 mg of deca a week, im curious to what my diet should be, I eat pretty healthy, but i get diff responses from everyone...Alot of people I know tell me to eat everything and alot of it, then some people tell me to only eat strictly healthy, but i find that stupid unless your on a cutting cycle, because come on, if your on a bulking cycle which I guess you can consider what im on is a bulking cycle, you need to eat alot of whatever. But im curious to your opinions like today I woke up had an oatmeal, then for lunch i had egg white cheese omlette, then I came home and had some roast beef, then I had grilled chicken over brown rice with some veggies, then i had some veal cutlet with like 10 strings of left over ziti. I only drink water. What do you think I should be doing for this cycle, eating wise and cardio wise.?

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    give us your stats, height, weight, ect.

wuggzwest is offline Junior Member
    Im 6'1, 180 lbs, I work out about 6 days a week, usually 1 day of rest? does this help

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    wuggzwest-
    your stats are just like mine. Im about 6 foot 180 lbs. and work out 6 days a week. I eat a ton 4-5000 cals./ day and dont seem to gain weight too fast. But recently ive packed on some pounds by eating 6-7 meals a day, high protein/carb diet, dont forget the carbs, they are very important. Eat right before bed and as soon as you get up in the morning. your body needs nutrients after 8 hours of not eating. Your glycogen stores are gonna be nothing, so eat high carb in the AM and then evenly protein:carb throughout the rest of the day.

Iron is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't workout six days a week. You need to give your body time to rest. The most I would do is 5 days with two days of rest, but thats just me.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie5_5
    wuggzwest-
    your stats are just like mine. Im about 6 foot 180 lbs. and work out 6 days a week. I eat a ton 4-5000 cals./ day and dont seem to gain weight too fast. But recently ive packed on some pounds by eating 6-7 meals a day, high protein/carb diet, dont forget the carbs, they are very important. Eat right before bed and as soon as you get up in the morning. your body needs nutrients after 8 hours of not eating. Your glycogen stores are gonna be nothing, so eat high carb in the AM and then evenly protein:carb throughout the rest of the day.
    the only thing id add is post workout take in a drink with 50g protein and about 150grams of simple carbs is sugars. instead of using egg whites use the whole eggs. you probably wont need cardio but it wouldnt hurt either
    Last edited by keithquig; 09-25-2003 at 09:55 PM.

Thread Information