Thread: anti-d

kilo45 is offline New Member

anti-d

hey guys how well do these anti-d work iam a mess right now. all i think about is suicide. i have never thought about this shit in my life now this is all i think about. i keep telling my self it isnt the juice but i really think it is . i was wondering if anybody else has had this problem and how well did the anti-d work if you took them.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Bro calm down, there is no reason to take your own life. There is always a better alternative than death. I strongly recommend that you speak to a professional immeadiately

ya iam going to the doctor next week i know it is the juice cause i have never had these thoughts before. iam not worried that i will do it but i just hate having all these negative thoughts

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

don't medicate the problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by kilo45
    hey guys how well do these anti-d work iam a mess right now. all i think about is suicide. i have never thought about this shit in my life now this is all i think about. i keep telling my self it isnt the juice but i really think it is . i was wondering if anybody else has had this problem and how well did the anti-d work if you took them.

find the root of it!!!people mask things w/ meds these days and it's crazy.i use to suffer from crazy depression and thoughts of suicide for years and i was always the most fun person to be around because i hid it well.that was along time ago and now i love my life.i know what that feels like to go through what you are now.get help, fuck pills

ross3814 is offline Member
    anti depressants are very effective but they take AT LEAST a month to work.

did you on get it when you were on a cycle

did only get depressed when you were on a cycle

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh no

Quote Originally Posted by kilo45
    did only get depressed when you were on a cycle
    i was just a real fucking nutcase.using mad drugs for years.e, k, coke, weed, ghb, speed, you name it. i had been depressed coming of a few cycles, but not to the point of killing myself.i was just living a crazy life and even though by social and financial standards my life was great it was never enough.i always had to be more and it drove me insane.literally, i think.i came to peace w/ myself to a degree that was enough to not detrimental, but i'll never be satisfied.at least i'm not trying to off myself though anymore.NO ONE APPRECIATES LIFE UNTIL THEY ARE FACED WITH DEATH! take that w/ you when you get these feelings, but look for the root.self analysis to me was better than a doctor giving me a pill and telling me i was depressed.i didn't need to talk to a shrink to figure out what my problems were.i needed to spend time thinking about who i am, what i want, and what actions give me negative reactions.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Bro calm down, there is no reason to take your own life. There is always a better alternative than death. I strongly recommend that you speak to a professional immeadiately
    I strongly agree w/jd1234...bro there's aways reason's to live and people willing to help and be supportive...I know all the bros here would be. I can only go by 2nd hand experience, my wife has been on them for almost a year(for reasons I will not discuss) but they have helped her dill a little better with some things. There is no answer to depression that comes in a pill. I know a few people who have been fighting depression for yrs. and with the help and support of loved ones, friends, and doctor's they are still here today.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    seriously u should consider checking your self into a clinic so you dont hurt yourself. or go find a talk group in your area that u can go to and express your feelings outloud and not just think them to yourself that what drives ppl insane and to suicide

some ant depression pills take up to 6 months I am on effexor right now, when they do kick in they are great

Lightbulb Be like a Politician, be friends with the most powerful....

This will never look like it belongs on a Steroid Forum Board, and I can't see how it wouldn't sound hypocritical coming from someone on one, but I'm gonna say it anyway, because it's true, whether it fits the atmosphere or not. I've been where you're at, and personally know many other people who also have, and here is the deal in a nutshell:
    We all have a God shaped void in us, and Only He can fill it correctly. All attempts to fill it with Drugs, or Money, or Women, or Fast cars, or Steroids for that matter ...Will Fail, period. I didn't do a cycle for years, and refused to return to it until I felt that I wasn't trying to fill a round hole with a square peg, if you catch my drift?
    Take it for what it's worth, but it's the most important thing I can tell you. (I used to only know what Didn't work)
    Attached Images Attached Images

triplej is offline New Member
    I went on effexor for a while and was in a 3 month daze literally, then i just quit taking them and was fine!!!!!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    It's really terrible to hear you're going through this. It's not so unusual to feel low but whatever you do, just don't act on self-destructive thoughts. You'll get through this before long. And you're already ahead of the problem just by coming out in the open with it, and making the effort to see a doc.

I'd just suggest that if there's nothing going on in your life that is depressing, if it makes no sense for you to feel so down, then maybe it IS the gear. The stuff seems to affect everybody differently.

I notice you started this a few days ago -are you doing better now?

Thread Information