kilo45 is offline New Member

Question steroids and the service

when the armed services test you for drugs do they test for steroids and how long does test enat stay in your system

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I was in the USN. 1 guy off of the ship on the same dock as mine was busted for being caught with some dbol /test in his system supposedly.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    As far as I know the Military tests only for Rec drugs(coke,mj,etc). A test for roids is totally different than a standard piss test, and alot more expensive. A test for A.S. cost about $300. Seeing as how the armed forced has about 2 million servicemen and women, I think that it would be pretty cost prohibitive. Also why test for something that less than 1% of people are likely to use.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    As far as I know the Military tests only for Rec drugs(coke,mj,etc). A test for roids is totally different than a standard piss test, and alot more expensive. A test for A.S. cost about $300. Seeing as how the armed forced has about 2 million servicemen and women, I think that it would be pretty cost prohibitive. Also why test for something that less than 1% of people are likely to use.
    If you are suspected of a certain controlled substance. They will test you on it no matter what. They tested me because they thought I was suicidal. I was just angry at my senior petty officer. I told him to go fuck himself and walked off the ship. After that when I came back they demanded I take a urine test. Tested negative so another one for the good guys.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually they just made a big deal last July where the military put out an official "ban" of all prohormones, DHEA, 1-Test and Andro, etc let alone the illegal steroids . They also stated they now have a policy that 3/4 of all armed forces personell are to be checked for prohormones as well as anabolic steroids. They also put out an official stance, legal or not in the USA, no one is to take Hemp Seed Oil for their EFA's either.

Here hope this helps.
    18 Months-Deca Durabolin
    12 Months-Nandrolone Phenylpropionante
    6 Months- EQ, methenolone enanthate ,trenbolone ,trenbolone acetate,methandienone
    3 Months-Omnadren , Sustanon , Test Cyp, Test Eth
    6 Weeks- 2 months-Drostanolone Propionate , fluoxymesterone, formebolone, oxymesterone, stanozolol (depot)
    4-6 weeks-ethylestrenole, mesterolone, methandienone, noretadrolone
    2-3 Weeks- Oxandrolone, Stanozolol (tabs)
    1 Week-Test undecanoate, benzodiazepines
    3-5 Days- clenbuterol , arimidex , Clomid
    less than 24 hours- Cyadren(6hrs), ephedrine(6hrs), T-3(10hrs)

Report Post | **: Logged

kilo45 is offline New Member
    thanks guys iam think about going into the servcice and dont want this shit to fuck it up

Quote Originally Posted by kilo45
    thanks guys iam think about going into the servcice and dont want this shit to fuck it up
    Good luck, squids, jarheads, lazy air or Aren't Ready for Marines Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Actually they just made a big deal last July where the military put out an official "ban" of all prohormones, DHEA, 1-Test and Andro, etc let alone the illegal steroids. They also stated they now have a policy that 3/4 of all armed forces personell are to be checked for prohormones as well as anabolic steroids. They also put out an official stance, legal or not in the USA, no one is to take Hemp Seed Oil for their EFA's either.
    I never cease to be amazed by the stupidity of people in charge. With all that is going on the world ( North Korea, the occupation of Iraq, Threats to America in general) the brass in the military still finds the time to waste on bullshit, and other non issues. Prohormones? and hemp?, give me a fucking break. Even A.S. why waste the money to test for something that less than 1% of the men, and probably almost zero women are taking?.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    one of my good freinds just went into the marines in june and he said they tested for everything the first time you go to basic. HES A BIG JARHEAD

Thread Information