Thread: just wondering

Big swoll365 is offline New Member

just wondering

I was just wondering about ordering products off the net. does anyone know if this is really legit or when the ups van pulls up its really a man to place you in handcuffs and take your ass away. or you just get jacked out of your money Has anyone tryed this and recieved there product?

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt order anything off the net. most if not all are scammers.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    i know of one good site but its vet gear

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big swoll365
    I was just wondering about ordering products off the net. does anyone know if this is really legit or when the ups van pulls up its really a man to place you in handcuffs and take your ass away. or you just get jacked out of your money Has anyone tryed this and recieved there product?
    All three of these are possible outcomes when ordering gear, whether it be from a website or from an email source. While many will say that "all websites are scammers", I actually have a few that I've ordered from with 100% success. However, I know of ten times as many that are definite scammers. The best thing to do with ANY source you come across, is thoroughly check out their references and ask as many mods/vets as you can. Not everyone has heard of everyone out there, so ask around.

And no, I won't, so don't ask.

-moto

Thread Information