3 D
    3 D is offline New Member

Sus250 + Eq200 susgestions

I am 5'11 and 160lbs,26 yrs old. I have 8 shots of sus 250 and 10 ml of Eq 200 this is my first real cycle. I have no availability to any more right now. I am going to Cancun in 6 weeks, I would like to put on a little size before I go, I obviousley dont have enough gear to do a 8 week cycle of 500 sus and 400 Eq. Any susgestion on how to stack what I have.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Eat up, I have a friend that did a 250mg a week of sus for 8 and gained 17lbs.

JohnnyB

3 D
    Would it be wise to split my 1ml of sus a week into two days or take it all in one day. I was planning on mixing it in with my Eq. And if I do split it into two days is it a promblem if I miss one dose by a few days.
    Has anybody tried the mexican brand of Eq200 by Quality Vet. I read it was clean and high quality. curios about the results.

toolman is offline Banned
    3D this is no way to do a cycle. You really don't have enough to run a decent one. Also, you did not mention that you have ani- anti- e's or most importantly, clomid for pct.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Get more EQ. You don't nearly have enough, nor long enough time to run it.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    are you running a 8 week cycle? more detail
    please

3 D
    thats all the gear i have right now was wondering if i could do any thing with it. as far as anti e i dont have any on hand. was planning on getting them in cancun in six weeks

Do not do anything till you get the rest of the gear

Just chill and wait get everything you need for a killer cycle and then do it correctly.

3 D
    Is it not a good idea to even run what i do have for minum gains?

3 D
    I can get more eq and t4 but no more sus. what would be the cleanest and safest thing to do

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not a good idea, because it won't do much for you. Plus, If money is an issue, I hope you at least bought some PCT. I know it's sooo tempting because you have some gear, but the best advise I was given when I first came on here is HAVE PATIENCE. DO it correctly or don't do it at all. Don't look for excuses.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 09-26-2003 at 01:58 PM.

3 D
    hey thanks buylongterm.very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by 3 D
    thats all the gear i have right now was wondering if i could do any thing with it. as far as anti e i dont have any on hand. was planning on getting them in cancun in six weeks

OK 3D, first you should not run ANYTHING until you know more about steroid use , no flame intended. What good are anti-e's going to do you buying them at the end of your cycle if you develop gyno during the cycle? Although your doses would be low risk, it's still there. So without anti e's, checking out tits on the beach in Cancun could included looking at your own brand new set. Secondly, without clomid or proper pct, you will have shut your hpta down and be on vacation with diminished test in your body, but plenty of estrogen. This will not only help your developing breasts from gyno but worse, will kill your sex drive and ability. So if you hooked up, and she didn't notice or mind your newly developed tits, you wouldn't be able to get it up, nor would you want to.

Im deliver this with a little tongue in cheek, but there are alot of things for you to learn how to do it right. Listen to BLT, patience. Rushing to add a few lbs. for Cancun is so silly when compared to your health and long term results. Good Luck!!

Bro wait until you get back from cancun

JohnnyB

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    whats in cancun to get huge for the chicks fuck anything down there not a big deal to waste perfectly fine juice on a cycle thatll be a waste. and with sust i think anti-es are very important

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the rest, wait until you get back. Buy some more gear and enjoy a proper cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    whats in cancun to get huge for the chicks fuck anything down there not a big deal to waste perfectly fine juice on a cycle thatll be a waste. and with sust i think anti-es are very important
    Bro I don't understand why anti-e's would be anymore important with sus then any other test.

Anti-e's are for people that are prone to gyno or are running high doses of test that convert to estorgen. That why it's my belief that if your dose is so high you need anti-e's, your doing to much. Now if your prone to gyno that's different. But at the dose he would of run his sus at(250mg) anti-e's more then likely would not be needed.

JohnnyB

I agree johnyB but to run a cycle without the anti e's on hand, even a low risk cycle, would be foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I agree johnyB but to run a cycle without the anti e's on hand, even a low risk cycle, would be foolish.
    Always have them on hand, you never know

JohnnyB

Thread Information