BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member

D-bol--EQ-Test-Winny cycle sound good or too harmful to liver??

My first cycle last year was EQ and Test, got ok gains. For my second cycle iam going to run :

D-bol @ 30 mgs per day for weeks 1-4
    EQ @ 500 or 600 mgs for weeks 1-10
    Test Enth @ 500 mgs for weeks 1-10
    Winny @ 50 mg each day from week 7-12

I also have enough Proviron for weeks 1-10
    Nolvadex for weeks 1-10 and PCT
    Clomid for PCT

My question is that iam having second thoughts about running D-bol and Winny in the same cycle, would that be too much for my liver to handle even if i take milk thistle daily and drink lots of water??? Its not worth having to go through dyalisis when i get older all because of this cycle. Also should I reduce all of the doseges as I get towards the end of the cycle to help in getting own test production back faster??

My stats are 21 years old, 6'1, 170 lbs, 8% bf, got good diet, rest and training routine.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    its really smart to think of the liver but those are low doses and not done too long...you can do mentioned cycle and about midway through get liver values done to check if affecting liver...i have done heavier stuff with no liver effects,and if liver values ever are up i cut out orals and it goes to normal
    as far as long-long-long term no one really knows 100% for sure but some of the older bodybuilders are getting up there and seem to bo doing fne

dbol and winny in same cycle is not the best idea liver wise--but it is done quite often with little or no sides-- but get blood test if worring and go with what the values say

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    are you trying to bulk ? if i was bulking i would didtch the EQ for deca and get rid of the winny and use it in another cycle along with the Eq and pick up some prop for a cutting cycle !

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    as for tapering doses at the end of the cycle i never have and have kept most i have ever gained from AS i would just start clomid about 2-3 weeks after last shot of test E because it stays active in your body for up to 2-3 weeks !

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for replying so fast crosby and tapout. yeah I was thinking about tapering in order to help my natural test try and get back up gradually. Especially the d-bol, if I go from 30 mgs to 0, even though i got eq and test in my system, I think Iam going to feel a big difference when i just stop taking d-bol since my strength is going to decrease, what do you guys think??? Should i decrease the d-bol doseges gradually?? or it wount really make a difference??

Thread Information