CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member

Question Best Cycle for Cardio Endurance?

Looking for inputs on what you guys think are the best compunds to be used during pre-season training period (Soccer).

Wich compounds would help with cardio endurance and little to no cramping.

Thanks in advance.

I know that endurance athletes run some pretty serious stuff. Not naming compounds. I would hate to see someone try it and kill themselves. It's very serious stuff.

I have seen endurance athletes run low doses of Test. Running a low level Test only cycle has several benefits for an endurance athlete.

o Recover better after training: In endurance training the intensity and duration of exercise cause severe muscle breakdown. The benefit of Testosterone is that it increases the rate in which the muscle is built after tear down. Testosterone therefore increase the rate of recovery allowing the endurance athlete to have more frequent higher intensity training which will increase his muscular strength as will as their VO2max.

o Provides Anti-Catabolic Protection: As intense training exceeds 45 minutes the body begins to excrete the hormone cortisol. Cortisol is the stress hormone and in normal amounts can be a great benefit to the body. As the length of training increases your body experience excess of cortisol. In excess amounts cortisol has detrimental qualities like holding belly fat, reduce natural immune system, reduce muscle efficiency (you get weaker), etc. Testosterone reduce the effects of cortisol during prolonged endurance workouts. Testosterone insures that your muscles are protected and that you will not gain additional body fat.

o Increases Red Blood Cell Count: With the increase in red blood cells the body increases the amount of oxygen entering the blood which in turn increases the amount of work that your muscles can perform. This lead to greater muscle tissue efficiency.

o Increased Protein Efficiency: Testosterone increase protein synthesis and shorten the muscle building process. It also can also protect muscle in a low calorie diet, i.e. when bodybuilders cut for a show. Further, we are able to maintain a higher level of protein storage in-part due to an increase in nitrogen production due to higher levels of testosterone .

Thread Information