steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

want to add something else..help

Hey Bros,
    Allright, first cycle week 1-4 dbol 25mg day, 1-12 test cyp (bd)500 mg week. I am currently starting week three. I would like to add another compound, I know what everyone is going to say " add another compound next time", I would prefer to do it now. I have used so many ph's over time, my body can handle just about anything, so I figure why waste a golden opportunity, as well as why waste my pcr drugs if I am just going to get back on in a couple of months. I would like to extend my cycle with some other compounds, obviously all within reason. I was considering introducing deca into the mix, tell me if this would work, I am right now 190lbs 10-12bf 28yo.
    week 1-4 dbol 25 mgs a day
    week 1-14 test cyp 600 mg week
    week 5-14 deca 300 mg week starting late since I am mid cycle
    week 9-12 anadrol 50, 50mg day pyramid to 100mg a day. I REALLY want to try this shit, I know it is straight poison, but I love rage, it is what makes me go far beyond my stopping point. I have heard I can get that with this.
    week 16-19 PCR clomid, I have nolva on hand for gyno, if I went with the deca, I realize it is a small quantity, would I get any gains off of it? Also, would I need to have any bromo on hand for deca gyno? Just to let everyone know, I am not looking for an instant fix, I just think I may have started off a little weak, and want to give it a boost.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    1. You will see gains off of 300mg of Deca because it is your first time. You might want to increase that dianabol dose to 35-40 mg for the last week; I'll bet you see a big difference.

2. If your going to use Anadrol , I do not think that a first time is going to need 100mg ED. You should see super strength and aggressiveness from 50mg ED, all you will see is increased side effects if you increase the dose that much.

3. Having Bromo on hand for Deca gyno can't hurt.

4. You might want to consider picking up some Nolvadex NOW and run it 20mg every day until the end of your PCT. This will drastically decrease any bloat from the anadrol and it will decrease any gyno build up from the test and anadrol(note: NOT from the deca).

5. A lot of guys start their first cycle and feel that it is weak. You are not alone. Much of it has to do with your bodyweight right now(although 190 pounds isn't HUGE).

6. One more thing: make sure your diet, water intake, sleep, and training are all in order. That really makes a difference in the end!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're just gonna "get back on in a couple months", then wait a couple months and plan your next cycle to be good from the start. Not that this cycle is bad, because you should see some good gains from it. However, if you must, and you probably will, you should frontload the deca so that it will saturate your system faster and get cought up with the rest of your cycle. Also run the test one week past the deca, into week 15, and start your clomid in week 18 (two weeks after last test shot). As far as the a-bombs, well you're on your own there...never used them.

-moto

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the replies guys, any other takers?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    The 2 replies above are right on. It's your decision on how to do things. If it's something you are going to do...do it. There's nothing wrong with the cycle change, but do run the test longer than the deca . Let us know what you decide.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information