jpmacco is offline Associate Member

2 years since last cycle

I have already completed two cycles and am ready to start my third but it has been two years since my last cycle. I'm wondering if I should start over on a novice type cycle (just loading up on winny, deca and EQ) since my receptors are fresh. I'm looking to gain about 15-20lbs of muscle.

My first cycle was primobolan and deca.

My second cycle consisted of primobolan, deca, sustanon , dianabol

Thanks!

stats??

stats

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    stats??

5'10, 175lbs, 33yrs, 15%bf

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    With your last cycles, were you happy with your results? Did you like the Sust? What doses did you take? How much weight did you gain?

jersey juice is offline Member
    IMO if you haven't cycled in 2 yrs your receptors should be cleaned out and ready to absorb anything you throw at it. If your happy with what you gain using mild doses I say do that. Why use more gear than necessary.

results

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    With your last cycles, were you happy with your results? Did you like the Sust? What doses did you take? How much weight did you gain?
    I made about a 20lb gain but lost most of it. I was pretty much a novice at the time and in retrospect did alot of stuff wrong, including not ending with the clomid/nolva combo at the end (whoops). Just took clomid. I didn't get gyno but my nipples perked up. I also became very tired by the end of it and couldn't workout as much. I was taking about 400-500mg of sust. per wk and about the same of deca . I don't remember the exact doses to be honest. I added some primoteston depot in there too.

I contracted Hepatitis A before taking the roids but made sure my enzyme levels were back to normal before beginning the cycle.

I'm a bit paranoid about liver damage since that Hep. period was awful and I wouldn't want to go through that again, so I'm more interested in taking stuff that poses little threat to the liver.

Thanks!

Well, you will definitely want to say away from Any 17aa steroid (dbol , Winstrol , etc..)

I would say if your basically starting over, I would do something like this:

week 1-10 400/500mg of Test cyp or Enan
    week 1-10 300/400mg of Deca .
    (though I prefer EQ, but it looks like you have exp. with deca.)
    Clomid thearpy a MUST

Remember to eat and get plenty of rest. Make sure your eating 1.5/2.0g of Protein per body weight.

Peace,

BLT

winstrol

Well, you will definitely want to say away from Any 17aa steroid (dbol , Winstrol , etc..)

Clomid thearpy a MUST

Remember to eat and get plenty of rest. Make sure your eating 1.5/2.0g of Protein per body weight.

Peace,

BLT
    Winstrol? I thought that was perfectly safe especially injectable?

If your worried about your liver, I wouldn't take it. And yes, it is a 17aa steroid . Do I think It will be an issue? Hmmm probably not, but again, if your worried, I'd stay away from it.

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 09-26-2003 at 11:59 AM.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i guess most of the bros here don't do a clomid/nolva combo. most just do clomid, some may add some hcg , others who are feeling rich would throw in nolva & arimidex . very much goes down to what you think your body needs.

jersey juice is offline Member
    For PCT I would use HCG 3 weeks before you start so your body is kick starting before all the test leaves your system then run 20mg nolva through PCT with clomid @ 300/100/50. You can never overdo PCT, BTW don't overdo the HCG though if you decide to use it, the last thing you wanna do is desensitize your body to LH.

winstrol effects on liver

If your worried about your liver, I wouldn't take it. And yes, it is a 17aa steroid . Do I think It will be an issue? Hmmm probably not, but again, if your worried, I'd stay away from it.

BLT

I'm confused. From what I have learned, Deca and Test. are much harder on the liver than Winny . http://anabolicreview.com/drugprofiles.php?steroid=87

Why are you advising to stay away from Winstrol ? Do you know something about it I don't?

Thanks

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Clomid thearpy a MUST
    BLT
    Thats exactly the cycle I am about to do for my first cycle, 10 weeks of 300 mg deca and 500 mg test enan.

I am planning to start this cycle late October and carry it thru until near Christmas I suppose, however long 10 weeks is. Is the Clomid that important? ALso I was reading something that Deca takes time to clear out of your body so it might be smart to end the deca a week before the Test Enan?? I suppose when you end the cycle, you want to get your body's testosterone production back into gear fast. I was thinking about some Tribulus and LongJack at cycle's end as well to help kick the natural stuff back into gear - or is that stuff just some more worthless snake oil sold at GNC??

What a joke, $80 bottle for worthless NO2 and another $80 for some sea algae labled as a Mysostatin blocker.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Thats exactly the cycle I am about to do for my first cycle, 10 weeks of 300 mg deca and 500 mg test enan.

I am planning to start this cycle late October and carry it thru until near Christmas I suppose, however long 10 weeks is. Is the Clomid that important? ALso I was reading something that Deca takes time to clear out of your body so it might be smart to end the deca a week before the Test Enan?? I suppose when you end the cycle, you want to get your body's testosterone production back into gear fast. I was thinking about some Tribulus and LongJack at cycle's end as well to help kick the natural stuff back into gear - or is that stuff just some more worthless snake oil sold at GNC??

What a joke, $80 bottle for worthless NO2 and another $80 for some sea algae labled as a Mysostatin blocker.
    yes end the deca 1-2 weeks earlier. dont rely on gnc for your pct. deca completely shuts down your testi axis so clomid is a must to get your test levels back to normal. it will take a month or better to do so. only reason i run deca is because i could'nt get my hands on eq

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    I'm confused. From what I have learned, Deca and Test. are much harder on the liver than Winny . http://anabolicreview.com/drugprofiles.php?steroid=87

Why are you advising to stay away from Winstrol ? Do you know something about it I don't?

Thanks
    i dont think deca and test are harder on the liver than winny. Although Testosterone is broken down through the liver, this compound is only slightly toxic when taken in a reasonable dose; therefore, changes of the liver values do not occur as often as with the oral I 7-alpha alkylated.

Thread Information