ed mass is offline New Member

not your basic insulin question

Ok I've read all the basic stuff about insulin . I am basically sticking to the 10 gram of carb/iu of insulin rule. But some people say not to take in too many calories or you will get fat.
    So my question is- If I am currently drinking 120gram dextrose and 40 gram protein post workout shake and another an hour later and I am not getting fat, will taking in the same 2 skakes along with 10iu insulin post workout make me fat?

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    The reason you could get fat would be if your fat intake is up as the insulin would transport the fat to the cells over a period of time. I would not worry about gaining fat from the second dose either just keep meals low in fat and there will be no worries. Are you using HGH?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    The reason you could get fat would be if your fat intake is up as the insulin would transport the fat to the cells over a period of time. I would not worry about gaining fat from the second dose either just keep meals low in fat and there will be no worries. Are you using HGH?
    depending ion what kind of slin ur using it has a peak piont and then the amount of time it stays active till it exits ur body ,in that maount of time that it isbactive ,keep fat to amin ,wether its humalog ,or humalin ,

ed mass is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    No HGH. I was under the impression that you didnt want to take in too many carbs after an insulin shot. Fat intake will be close to zero.

Thread Information