Thread: first cycle

PPOP9 is offline New Member

first cycle

im thinking about taking my first cycle. Im taking 2 weeks of DECA and four weeks of Winstrol . I play baseball so i dont want to bulk up to bad and I was still unsure if this is the way to go about taking roids. Also Im about 5' 8' 175lbs and 13% body fat how much muscle will i gain on it and how much gain should i keep if i still work out regularly?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    First off, welcome to AR. Secondly, do as much research on here as you can. The search button will provide invaluable information. Most will suggest to never take deca without test. Search on 'deca dick' and you should find the reasons. Second, 2 weeks of deca isn't going to be long enough to do anything. Consider doing like a test en only cycle.

peace,

ttgb

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would suggest some research...... The cycle you just laid our for yourself is just horrible.

How old are you, what's your training experiance?

Bartleby is offline Member
    these guys already said it.....RESEARCH a little more and than maybe consider a cycle...the cycle u planned out will prob do more harm than good bro...stick around for a while and gather some info

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    YIKES!!!!! BRO, slow down....2 weeks of Deca ? 4 weeks of Winstrol ?? Take the advice above. That cycle makes NO sense? The only thing you will get from that cycle is a flame. Take your time and do some research.

I'd also be careful taking Winstrol. Since your a baseball player, Winstrol has a tendency of drying out the joints!!!! I took it for only 4 weeks and had to quit because It screwed me up. BE CAREFUL.

PPOP9 is offline New Member

what should i do?

Well......what do yall recommend i should do then?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'd also be careful taking Winstrol. Since your a baseball player, Winstrol has a tendency of drying out the joints!!!! I took it for only 4 weeks and had to quit because It screwed me up. BE CAREFUL.

Not trying to hijack this thread or anything, but what is a good way, if say one were on a cutting cycle w/ clen +winny + maybe small dose test of keeping the joints healthy? any good supplements? I was under the impression that the OTC joint formulas were bogus.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No, otc joint formulas like Glucosamine Chondroitin, work. They take about a month to kick in. And test really won't lube the joints, but Deca will.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PPOP9
    Well......what do yall recommend i should do then?
    I say don't do anything until you have read everything on here for a few months. You have do do your own homework and then everyone will help you fine tune any details.

FullBlown is offline Junior Member
    read, learn, read, read, read, and learn.......dont forget, learn some more and you won't have any problems preparing yourself as well as your cycle

FB

Thread Information