Thread: Deca/Test cycle

Ambulance is offline Member

Deca/Test cycle

Hey bros, this question isn't for me... I know you guys here that allot. But my cycle is listed in my signature, I'm simply on here trying to obtain some knowledge to help my friend with his cycle with what little info he provided me.

He wen't to mexico and bought Deca from a pharmacy, it's the kinda that comes in the red box with 4 small glass vials in it (which the "doctors" in the pharmacy tell you each is to be taken once a week..but their just sales people). I really dont know much about it, and niether does he because he threw the box away like an idiot..all I know is when I was in Mexico the kind he got I saw everywhere.. and they were red and white boxes.

The one thing I did get him to get while he was over there was QV Test250 Enanthate (thanks to research on the board) so I know what to advise him on that... but regardless I wanted to run this by you guys.

I want to set him up on...
    Weeks 1-12 (test enanthate250 @ 500mgs)
    Weeks 1-10 (deca ran weeks 1-10, run the test longer to prevent deca dick)

This is his first cycle, he refuses to give up the deca.. he wants to run both....

And of course the good ole nolvadex and PCT clomid

any help? thanks bros

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah, run the deca one week short of the enanthate so the half life matches...and at 400mg/week.

edit: the nolva wont do anything for the deca but I dont think he'll need bromo at that dose...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think running deca and test in modest amounts is bad for a first cycle...however it depends on how much deca he plans on running per week.

with 500mg of test i wouldn't go past 300mg of deca since he explicitly said he doesn't want libido problems.

i really don't have too much to say other than to tell him to hop on this board and do some research on side effects, complications, etc. before deciding to use. everyone should know what they are getting into before jabbing themselves and it doesn't seem like he knows anything.

bestow the cornucopia of AS knowledge on him with this board.

Ps... he's already started, he took 1 cc of the test and 1 of the 4 small glasses (i beleive these are called amps?) so hes already started...

He said he did one in each cheek.. but I understand both deca and test are oil based, so shouldnt he be mixing them in one syringe to avoid scar tissue buildup?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    he could mix them, it doesnt really matter. 4 shots a week isnt going to be too much of a problem.

So is each one of his glass vials 1cc each? And I have no idea nor does he how many much potency is since hes a dumbass and through the box away.

He took 1 intire glass vial (called amps, yes..no? i dunno) of the deca , and 1cc of test

He's not concerned about his libido, i was just trying to look out for him...

so 1 glass vial = ? (all i know is the packaging is red boxes with white writing, 4 small glass vials per box)

Sorry this is so confusing for you guys, its confusing for me too. I would make him get on here and do it himself, but he doesnt have access to computers...hes a country boy.

bump.... ???

I'm sure 1 of you know a basic question such as are these little glasses called amps?

Without your guys help I can't direct him on how to use this... he's just taking 1 entire glass thing a week which ends up being 1cc a week i think he said.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    yes it is called an ampule (amp). What is the mg dosage on the deca . Because of the half lifes, he needs to be doing these at 2 shots per week. When he breaks the amp open, go ahead and prepare both shots for the week. Let me know if you don't understand what I am saying.

peace,
    ttgb

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    dont know what amps are??? deca doesnt come in breakable amps(winnie). prob is 100mg/ml, so he can mix the 1ml of test and 1 ml of deca in same shot twice a week.

woa you guys (tryingtogetbig & asymetrical1) kinda contradicted yourselves there.. umm are they called an amp or NOT an amp? That is the question lol

He thinks hes going to take only 1cc of deca a week and 1 cc of test a week because hes not going back to mexico for another 3 weeks or something. I know hes wasting his cycle but thats his own fault.

How do I help him make the best out of the bad situation he put himself in? Possibly have him run a low dose deca and a higher dose of test?

Say.. 500mg (250mg monday and 250 thursday) and have him mix 1cc of the deca with mondays shots? Otherwise he will run out before he goes to mexico again...and yes its his fault, but what do you think the best thing to do with what little he has is since hes already started? Having him stop the cycle is out of the question, hes the hardest headed guy i know!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    woa you guys (tryingtogetbig & asymetrical1) kinda contradicted yourselves there.. umm are they called an amp or NOT an amp? That is the question lol

He thinks hes going to take only 1cc of deca a week and 1 cc of test a week because hes not going back to mexico for another 3 weeks or something. I know hes wasting his cycle but thats his own fault.

How do I help him make the best out of the bad situation he put himself in? Possibly have him run a low dose deca and a higher dose of test?

Say.. 500mg (250mg monday and 250 thursday) and have him mix 1cc of the deca with mondays shots? Otherwise he will run out before he goes to mexico again...and yes its his fault, but what do you think the best thing to do with what little he has is since hes already started? Having him stop the cycle is out of the question, hes the hardest headed guy i know!
    It sounded like you were describing an amp to me...but I think asymetrical is correct that deca doesn't come in amps. Are you talking about just small 1ml bottles with a rubber on top to stick the needle in? If so, that is just a 1ml bottle...not any different than a 10 or 50ml bottle. Well, except that it is smaller. If you have an amp, you have to break off the top of the neck in order to get into it. What does the bottle of deca say on it?

Mix the deca into the 2 shots a week also. 1 cc of test, .5 cc of deca in each shot 2x a week. Your bro really, really should be doing more research on this first though.

Not sure if I helped any or not.

peace,

ttgb

Its the kinda you have to break open. It says nothing on it, it had a red and white box...and of course being the true researcher and safe person he is... he through it away..hes a jackass.

He has no computer to research with, just goes off of what some guy at the gym tells him...who doesnt know much either.

is the .5cc of deca twice a week even gonna do anything for him?

thanks bros

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OK lets start this over. 1st if he's breaking the top it is an AMP. I mean, I don't think he is shooting 10ml of juice in him at once. He needs to either read the box or the amps. if it says 1ml=250mg of AS, then 1cc will equal 1ml which is 250mg.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i've seen deca from organon holland that comes in amps of 1ml(25/50/100mg) so i would say deca does come in amps

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n0_Genetics
    i've seen deca from organon holland that comes in amps of 1ml(25/50/100mg) so i would say deca does come in amps
    then you have seen some duped deca, which is very easy to see
    its faked and faked and faked

i think that there might be a possibility that its legit. i've seen it OTC in a legit pharmacy. So unless the pharmacy unknowingly ship fakes from an illegitimate company, the stuffs gotta be real. How possible is that?

i'm not hijacking this thread am i? i'm sure dear bro ambulance would love to know too.

Quote Originally Posted by n0_Genetics
    i'm not hijacking this thread am i? i'm sure dear bro ambulance would love to know too.
    Its all gravy big baby lol

Thread Information