LLandrew is offline Banned Scammer

URGENT Steroid penalties if caught? URGENT

What are the penalties of being caught w/ 25 bottles of T- 2 and extra misc. bottles, clen , etc???? My friend was making a run, and he said he was going through the 2nd checkpoint...then I called back twice and got his message...then his girlfriend called and someone picked up and said U.S. Border Patrol. Would they do that...or are our friends fuckin w/ us????? They still havent called us back yet. Whats gonna happen?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'm assuming the t-2 is Test200. Most likely everything will be confiscated and probably a hefty fine. Depends who he deals with, but his car can be confiscated and may get jail time. All possibilities

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Probably wont be so bad with only a few vials; maybe a fine of say $500(NO IDEA just a guess). They are really worried about dealers(obviously) so I would be surprised if you see any jail time; but then again you never know.

I mean, if you had like 200 vials or something like that; then you would see jail time I would think.

dizzle is offline Respected Member

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    DIPSHIT, Get off this board

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    That is alot of stuff. What, are you trying to supply the whole eastern seaboard or something?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    That is alot of stuff. What, are you trying to supply the whole eastern seaboard or something?

LMAO!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    chill out guys, he was asking for advice not for your off beat remarks.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    The guys were just combining threads...you might take a look at this cat's other thread concerning this situation..

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=66476

Other than that...nevaenuf ...you owe me for one laptop screen. I just soaked mine with Aquafina.

toolman is offline Banned
    Yeah, you don't want to defend this guy abstrack. He was also source posting. He redefines "flaming asshole" and he already has been warned so we should not have to deal with him much longer.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LLandrew
    What are the penalties of being caught w/ 25 bottles of T- 2 and extra misc. bottles, clen, etc???? My friend was making a run, and he said he was going through the 2nd checkpoint...then I called back twice and got his message...then his girlfriend called and someone picked up and said U.S. Border Patrol. Would they do that...or are our friends fuckin w/ us????? They still havent called us back yet. Whats gonna happen?
    this guy is a retard and needs to be banned now.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously. Why let this guy continue alarming people to bullshit. People are worried enough about getting their gear and dont need to hear bullshit stories about getting nabbed by customs.

He has not contributed to the board in any way except stirring up bullshit inbetween playstation 2 vidoe game sessions.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just dont post to his thread then, If you alreadys know who it is then just ignore the man and let the mods deal with him, Cycleon already stated that he would. No need to contribute to his thread or egg shit on any further than his last thread. The thread should be locked......
    abstrack@protonmail.com

just dont post to his thread then, If you alreadys know who it is then just ignore the man and let the mods deal with him, Cycleon already stated that he would. No need to contribute to his thread or egg shit on any further than his last thread. The thread should be locked......
    Dude. You just did the SAME EXACT THING you told all of us not to do. You added to the thread and then validated it by saing this thread shouldnt be added to.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    He has not contributed to the board in any way except stirring up bullshit inbetween playstation 2 vidoe game sessions.

Hey now... you do realize it is madden season dont you???!

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I think we should have a poll on whether or not this guy should be banned. Mods is this ok?

I have never played madden. Is it any good. I was never into the simulation football games. I always tried the strategy war ones that made me thing. Or games where I could destroy the fuck out of the other base. Always put a smile on my face....

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by ddrew
    I think we should have a poll on whether or not this guy should be banned. Mods is this ok?

Absolutely NOT.
    ALthough LL andrew making post with the statememts that we supply the whole eastern sea boad, ect, ect does sound like it is just another way of source posting. ( I realize that this statement was in another thread ) Be very carefull in the future how you direct your questions because source posting is NOT allowed in any way or form. Even in a question like this sounds it sounds like you are source posting. ALthough I have re-tired my mod status, I still have friends in high places and post such as this will not be tolerated by me or any of the other mods. If I am wrong then I will publically apoligize, however based on your other post that you have made, this one does raise questions.

If you have a question fine, post it and be done with it.

Tobey
    Last edited by Tobey; 09-28-2003 at 03:57 PM.

Dude everyday this guy has a new story about people getting busted............ No i will not buy from u!!!

Source posting!

I agree w/ abstract.....everytime I post a question on this site...I get a bunch of raging assholes replying to it like their shit doesnt stink! It was just a question! You guys are supposed to be all tough and hard.....yet when something like this happens, all I see is "Mod....LLandrew's source posting! " or "Mods.....kick this guy out! " If im not mistaken......thats what girls, rats and bitchs did in school.....to all the above who replied (EXCEPT ABSTRACT) If you dont have any info. to contribute or dont want people replying to me....STOP replying! Late

KEEP LIFTING!!!

By the way..........to all of you AMERICANS....the above is my opinion, and im entitled to my opinion all day long! Come on......cry to the mods again....cry lil bitches CRY!!!!!!!!!! Lets see how long it takes for one of you lil bitches to whine like the pussy's u are!

By the way..........to all of you AMERICANS....the above is my opinion, and im entitled to my opinion all day long! Come on......cry to the mods again....cry lil bitches CRY!!!!!!!!!! Lets see how long it takes for one of you lil bitches to whine like the pussy's u are!
    Look whos back from their Nintendo? Is this the 178 Lb wonder bouncer who posts pictures of his friends.

Vulgarities are the last resort of a limited mind. Go play elsewhere lassie!

WOW.....As soon as I get on TOOLMAN gets off! I have no doubt toolman that you have multiple windows open with multiple XXX sites....your on here 24/7...get a girlfriend......and no, im not talking about Palmela Handerson! Your name is TOOLMAN..............Need I say more? And attacking peoples intelligence is something of a person that gets NO VAGINA!

The toolman keeps crying.......I think we need to give him a band-aid to cover up the slit between his legs! What do u think guys?

p.s.
    TOOLMAN WAS THE FIRST TO REPLY to what I posted about me seeing who the first lil bitch was who was going to cry back to me!

Not one clever comeback in the rantings of an idiot. Go post pictures of your friends girlyman.

By the way, your focus on my tool seems to tell us all your sexual orientation. Neverfear, we accept all kinds here bro. Even pillow biting shirt lifters such as yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    By the way, your focus on my tool seems to tell us all your sexual orientation. Neverfear, we accept all kinds here bro. Even pillow biting shirt lifters such as yourself.
    Look whos back from their Nintendo? Is this the 178 Lb wonder bouncer who posts pictures of his friends.

Man......do u read what you type? You must have a limited mind....why are there such idiots in the world????

Da Bull is offline Banned

Well said.

Man......do u read what you type? You must have a limited mind....why are there such idiots in the world????
    Not sure what your comment means. Where are the vulgarities? At least I see you are trying to learn. A for effort lad. Im done with you for now as there are guys on here that have serious questions.

Dont get mad at me toolman.........your the one whos writting this stuff! All I did was reply, and paste.......dont write checks your ass cant cash! everyone on heres getting a lil bit tired of your b.s. toolman! play elsewhere!

Im done on here toolman.....come on....gimmie an insult...show me how big you are! Thanks for taking over my thread! I appreciate your reply on my QUESTION This is supposed to be a place where you learn! Dont come in here if you are going to hinder everyone else w/ your unintelligent ramblings!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this is going to stop now.........

LL- you need to chill a little bro....otherwise i'm gonna ban you. cyc was nice enough to warn you already(on a different thread), but you obviously didnt get the message.

start treating these bros with some respect, or youre gone. you havent posted one decent helpful piece of info yet. this is gonna change, because these guys have better stuff to do, and questions that actually do require an answer.
    help yourself bro, or i'm going to walk you out.........

peace I4L

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79

LL- you need to chill a little bro....otherwise i'm gonna ban you. cyc was nice enough to warn you already(on a different thread), but you obviously didnt get the message.

start treating these bros with some respect, or youre gone. you havent posted one decent helpful piece of info yet. this is gonna change, because these guys have better stuff to do, and questions that actually do require an answer.

peace I4L
    Thank you, very much for doing this dude. Im with many on here who are sick of this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79

peace I4L
    Thanks for recognizing that toolman is a part of this too! Toolman follows my posts and talks shit to me! THATS why I keep replying....I already said it was over!

dude you have some major attitude problems that should not be brought to the board

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    dude you have some major attitude problems that should not be brought to the board
    Lightweight, Just ignore him. There is no reasoning with him and he will start to follow you in other threads trash talking. Look what he does to this poor guys thread, and he got me going as well.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=66736

Just wait until the mods lose their patience with the guy, it'll happen.

MOLZ,Tx is offline New Member
    Lightweight, Just ignore him. There is no reasoning with him and he will start to follow you in other threads trash talking. Look what he does to this poor guys thread, and he got me going as well.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=66736

Just wait until the mods lose their patience with the guy, it'll happen.

Toolman, I read that thread; it just sounds like that LILandrew was jokin with ya and you started to get mad. Is he your friend? Oh well.

Thread Information