Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1
    LLandrew is offline Banned Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Lubbock
    Posts
    21

    URGENT! What jail do they take you to in USA? URGENT!

    I had a question that I hope someone can please answer. Im pretty sure now that my boys got busted bringing in 25 10ml. bottles of TESTOSTERONE Enanthate , and 10 misc. bottles, 100+ d-bol pills, 500+ clenbuterol and 20 tabs of clomid in addition to the HUGE order they were getting for themselves. The order in terms of 10ml bottles may have been somewhere around 350+ bottles or $12500 worth of stuff! I know, this is A LOT OF SHIT!!!!!!!!! They were coming back through I-35 in Texas around laredo. Does ANYONE know what jail they would be taken to? They got busted at the 2nd checkpoint in Texas after they had the shit...and they havent called back since, and their cells are turned off. Im gettin worried about their situations. Im pretty sure they hid it well enough, we have done this tons of times, but not positive. Can someone on here tell me A.S.A.P. where they are or somewhere near there? All steroid users alert...PLEASE HELP...as we probably supply a SHIT LOAD of the steroids that the whole 3rd coast and parts of the lower south and east use!

    Thanks....cause this has been SUCH a shitty day!

  2. #2
    dizzle's Avatar
    dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    2,829
    Quote Originally Posted by LLandrew
    PLEASE HELP...as we probably supply a SHIT LOAD of the steroids that the whole 3rd coast and parts of the lower south and east use!

  3. #3
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    I also got caught at checkpoint with about 10Gs worth coming back from Larado. All they did was keep us in a holding cell for 6 hours untill the dea came in to question us. They said that they were doing a chemical analisis on the oxyflux to make sure they werent pain pills. After that they said that we were released pending further investigation and we never heard from them again.

    Chemical Analisis=They all took one and waited to see what happened.

  4. #4
    keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    san antonio/houston
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I also got caught at checkpoint with about 10Gs worth coming back from Larado. All they did was keep us in a holding cell for 6 hours untill the dea came in to question us. They said that they were doing a chemical analisis on the oxyflux to make sure they werent pain pills. After that they said that we were released pending further investigation and we never heard from them again.

    Chemical Analisis=They all took one and waited to see what happened.
    you know the stole that shit and use it for themselves gready bastards

    but to your question have u called down to the laredo check point they should be able to tell you and if they say they dont know they can sure as hell find out.

  5. #5
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    yeah they would be in a holding tank for awhile

    by the way, it is not prudent to say things like "PLEASE HELP...as we probably supply a SHIT LOAD of the steroids that the whole 3rd coast and parts of the lower south and east use!" especially in this situation. calm down and use your head. They will go to county if the police decide to hold them past their allowed time in the holding tank. look up what county it is in.

    are you sure they got busted? have you exhausted all other possible avenues?

    good luck to you and your boys...

    peace

  6. #6
    LLandrew is offline Banned Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Lubbock
    Posts
    21
    Allright yall. We just got a call from them. They got their trunk searched 3 times by 3 different dogs, then they said that they had to open the sub box, and it was in there!!!! We DEFINITELY got ratted out BIG TIME! I dont know who in Mexico, but we did! The DEA said they would get 7 years unless tehy ratted out their supplier, so they did. ONLY B/C THE SUPPLIER OR THE RUNNER RATTED US OUT!! But they didnt get in trouble....theyre on their way back home! Though, THE Laredo County Police CALLED THEIR PARENTS.....Is that legal if they are 20 and 21?????????????????

  7. #7
    legend is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by LLandrew
    I had a question that I hope someone can please answer. Im pretty sure now that my boys got busted bringing in 25 10ml. bottles of TESTOSTERONE Enanthate , and 10 misc. bottles, 100+ d-bol pills, 500+ clenbuterol and 20 tabs of clomid in addition to the HUGE order they were getting for themselves. The order in terms of 10ml bottles may have been somewhere around 350+ bottles or $12500 worth of stuff! I know, this is A LOT OF SHIT!!!!!!!!! They were coming back through I-35 in Texas around laredo. Does ANYONE know what jail they would be taken to? They got busted at the 2nd checkpoint in Texas after they had the shit...and they havent called back since, and their cells are turned off. Im gettin worried about their situations. Im pretty sure they hid it well enough, we have done this tons of times, but not positive. Can someone on here tell me A.S.A.P. where they are or somewhere near there? All steroid users alert...PLEASE HELP...as we probably supply a SHIT LOAD of the steroids that the whole 3rd coast and parts of the lower south and east use!

    Thanks....cause this has been SUCH a shitty day!
    why don't you put up a billboard with your name and address !? what a ridiculous statement. and by the way.. 12,500.00 worth of gear is not a big enough supply for the guys in my gym alone...i'm sure "the whole third coast and parts of the lower south and east" will get by without your supply.

  8. #8
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    I don't know what to say...

    -moto

  9. #9
    keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    san antonio/houston
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by LLandrew
    Allright yall. We just got a call from them. They got their trunk searched 3 times by 3 different dogs, then they said that they had to open the sub box, and it was in there!!!! We DEFINITELY got ratted out BIG TIME! I dont know who in Mexico, but we did! The DEA said they would get 7 years unless tehy ratted out their supplier, so they did. ONLY B/C THE SUPPLIER OR THE RUNNER RATTED US OUT!! But they didnt get in trouble....theyre on their way back home! Though, THE Laredo County Police CALLED THEIR PARENTS.....Is that legal if they are 20 and 21?????????????????
    do there parents list them as dependents on there taxes if they do then yes its legal. but even if its not legal what r they going to do.

  10. #10
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Mods can you ban this moran. I also saw he is source posting now. Must be some kid thats not old enough to go out and get laid on a Friday night.

  11. #11
    LLandrew is offline Banned Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Lubbock
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    why don't you put up a billboard with your name and address !? what a ridiculous statement. and by the way.. 12,500.00 worth of gear is not a big enough supply for the guys in my gym alone...i'm sure "the whole third coast and parts of the lower south and east" will get by without your supply.
    Your probably right man, $12,500.00 isnt enough....thats why we make RUNS not just personal orders. I dont know why your hatin man.....u have no idea who I am or what I do. and i dont give a fuck if I put my name and address on here.....when you log in to the site....if you READ the disclaimer...then agree or disagree...the cops have no evidence!! 2nd of all...why dont you check my recent post...I jsut listed what I get my shit for, and I jack the price up a shit load for dumbasses like yourself! Stuff u, or anyone else would pay $130- 200 for...I get for anywhere from $25-$60 bucks...Clenbuterol $45 for a box of 100 pills....So dont judge me, or tell me what I do or dont do! They do get by w/out my supply, they drive here themselves, or order it for ridicuolous prices! Think before u talk man, and quit hatin on me cause im makin moves and gettin $$$$!

  12. #12
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    Wait, yes I do...[cough], bullshit, [cough].

    -moto

  13. #13
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by LLandrew
    Your probably right man, $12,500.00 isnt enough....thats why we make RUNS not just personal orders. I dont know why your hatin man.....u have no idea who I am or what I do. and i dont give a fuck if I put my name and address on here.....when you log in to the site....if you READ the disclaimer...then agree or disagree...the cops have no evidence!! 2nd of all...why dont you check my recent post...I jsut listed what I get my shit for, and I jack the price up a shit load for dumbasses like yourself! Stuff u, or anyone else would pay $130- 200 for...I get for anywhere from $25-$60 bucks...Clenbuterol $45 for a box of 100 pills....So dont judge me, or tell me what I do or dont do! They do get by w/out my supply, they drive here themselves, or order it for ridicuolous prices! Think before u talk man, and quit hatin on me cause im makin moves and gettin $$$$!

    If your such a fucking tough guy why are you wasting your time asking Us low lifes for sources....Dude your dumb get over it and go play nintendo.

  14. #14
    LLandrew is offline Banned Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Lubbock
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    If your such a fucking tough guy why are you wasting your time asking Us low lifes for sources....Dude your dumb get over it and go play nintendo.

    Because if you READ my recent posts....my runners just got busted!! Therefore, to avoid jailtime, they had to give up the source...(my hookup) thats why a new source is needed!!

  15. #15
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Where I come from, pussies like you that talk don't live very long. Like I said, go back to playing with your Nintendo until your old enough to act like a man.

  16. #16
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by LLandrew
    Because if you READ my recent posts....my runners just got busted!! Therefore, to avoid jailtime, they had to give up the source...(my hookup) thats why a new source is needed!!

    You cant just pop up here asking for sources....That isnt going to happen and as moto said..we have no clue what anabolic steroids are. Im just letting this go.....read some of the other threads and you will see what your doing is not allowed here. It is blatent disregard for posted rules.

  17. #17
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    if I see ANYTHING even remotely like this again, in ANY way, even a whisper of it - basically if I have to waste my time checking out another stupid thread or post with your name on it LLandrew, when I could be talking to my girl instead - I will not only ban you I can assure you I will get downright creative.

  18. #18
    malidfa's Avatar
    malidfa is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    OZ
    Posts
    526

  19. #19
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    This is his second idiotic post tonight. The other he came right out and asked for sources, but fortunately that seems to have been deleted.

  20. #20
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    LLandrew, aka eastern seaboard supplier, posted yesterday about help with his first cycle
    idiot

  21. #21
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    No way this could even remotely be true…………..no way there can be two other people of such low intellect stupid enough to associate with someone such as your self in an AS supply scheme if you haven’t the common sense NOT to post something like this.

  22. #22
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    It gets better with LLandrews. The guy posts all different kind of stats and a photo which he later says is a friend.

    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=66213

    I think this guys done. One act of stupidity is acceptable, but multiple acts are inexcusable.

  23. #23
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    <--The eastern seaboard supplier

  24. #24
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    And to think the mods want to ban me but this guy still sticks around.

  25. #25
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    No way this could even remotely be true…………..no way there can be two other people of such low intellect stupid enough to associate with someone such as your self in an AS supply scheme if you haven’t the common sense NOT to post something like this.
    Juggernaut this guy sounds like a narc. Nobody would be posting information like this on the internet. NOBODY. He's trying to lure someone out and probably get some stuff on them. If not then he's getting loads of PM's from scammers.

    All I know is I'm gonna stick around and see how this thread goes.

  26. #26
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    Guys we should be proud we have here a celebrity. LLandrew, aka eastern seaboard supplier "he is making moves and getting money". I am sitting here LMFAO at this WANNA BE. He is also 178lbs and a bouncer so DONT F#CK WITH HIM. LOL

  27. #27
    wrstlr69sdnl's Avatar
    wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,820
    lmao at this thread this guy is a moron

  28. #28
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    Hey andrew









    FUCK YOU!!










  29. #29
    Shortyrock13's Avatar
    Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    On a field of dreams
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by LLandrew
    Because if you READ my recent posts....my runners just got busted!! Therefore, to avoid jailtime, they had to give up the source...(my hookup) thats why a new source is needed!!


    well if they were coming from mexico and they had to give up the source? that doesn't make sense bro. Generally I thought the mexi-sources were legit pharmacies down there, fairly common. American law enforcement has no jurisdiction outside the U.S. explain how the DEA/US border patrol coerced them into giving up their 'source' in mexico?

  30. #30
    ddrew's Avatar
    ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    230
    You guys are going to get wacked if you keep messing with a made man like LLandrew aka the eastern seaboard supplier

  31. #31
    Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Hey andrew

    FUCK YOU!!

    You know...its not good to keep your feelings all bottled up inside. You should be able to tell someone what you feel, without fear of hurting their feelings.



  32. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Obviously this is stand up night @ AR -
    10,000 Comedians outta work, and heres this guy.
    I'm goin' to the gym............

  33. #33
    tbulldog's Avatar
    tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Hey andrew









    FUCK YOU!!





    Awesome, so you must supply my shit.... so you have any extra creatine? or Vitamin C?... my source down in mexico is DRY...moron.

  34. #34
    FinaZurp's Avatar
    FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    Awesome, so you must supply my shit.... so you have any extra creatine? or Vitamin C?... my source down in mexico is DRY...moron.

  35. #35
    legend is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    401
    listen up mr. LL bedwetter, at 178lbs the only place you can possibly be bouncing is chucky cheese. those 5 year old parties can get pretty rough. lucky you have that hulking physique to calm the crowd down after a big game of twister. your a fuckin moron. there is no way on this earth your getting paid for anything other then cutting lawns. and you probably couldn't get laid in a womens prison with a fist full of pardons.do yourself and the the rest of the members here a favor. go ask your mommy for some quarters.go back to the arcade and play some more video games.your a joke, your post is a joke. and oh yeah" i am hatin bro" i love the vocabulary though. i would say mid western trailer park ebonics. i would love to meet the two morons that are working for you.would they be moe and larry? jackass!!

  36. #36
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    Awesome, so you must supply my shit.... so you have any extra creatine? or Vitamin C?... my source down in mexico is DRY...moron.
    Enjoyable reply.

  37. #37
    twosocks40's Avatar
    twosocks40 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    653
    I needed a good laugh and this thread was it! No way this guy is for real. Now, he wants someone to give him a new source after he just rolled over on his old one. HA HA HA HA HAH AHA HA HA!


    -B

  38. #38
    like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    76
    PWNED

  39. #39
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by like2juice
    PWNED
    Indeed.

  40. #40
    Calipso's Avatar
    Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakville, MA
    Posts
    1,689

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •