Ambulance is offline Member

5 weeks into my cycle

Hey guys, I'm 5 weeks into my first cycle

weeks 1-12 500mg QV test250 Enanthate
    weeks 1-11 500mg QV Equipoise
    weeks 6 - 24 Spiropent Clenbuterol (2 weeks on 2 weeks off)
    weeks 6 - 11 Cytomel T3 (tapering as read in
    cycleons educational forum)
    weeks 7-13 winny 50mg every day (drinking it)
    weeks 14-17 clomid (this is 3 weeks after last EQ injection)
    *nolvadex to be used as needed only*

I am highly considering dropping EQ..upping my dose of Test to 750mg a week and throwing in EOD 75mg shots of fina weeks 6-12. I've seen the results I want from Fina with other guys recently (lean muscle, good cut up look) and I'd like to get the go-ahead from you guys. The EQ I can get is either underdosed or just my system doesnt take to it. It's week5 and no hunger, nothing.

You guys probably want me to ride it out and stick with the EQ, but even if I do.. I'd like to throw in Fina at the end.

Please advise me on this. Upping the test dose I'd really like to do as well.

My stats are:
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 203 (before cycle I was 194... but was also vegetarian prior to starting cycle, so who knows if its the gear or the meat making me gain weight)
    Body Fat: 17-19% keeps fluxuating throughout cycle

Protein: Mostly plain chicken breasts or eggs, protein every 2 hours... about a total of 220g a day

custom fit is offline Member
    IMO that is alot of gear for your 2nd cycle and a double whammy for only being 20yrs old.

To answer your Q's here what i would do:
    keep test same
    stay on EQ
    if you really want to add tren , then drop the winn

take it easy on the cytomel and clen too much chems running through your system, you need to take it easy.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    I've seen the results I want from Fina with other guys recently (lean muscle, good cut up look) and I'd like to get the go-ahead from you guys. The EQ I can get is either underdosed or just my system doesnt take to it. It's week5 and no hunger, nothing.

You guys probably want me to ride it out and stick with the EQ, but even if I do.. I'd like to throw in Fina at the end.
    The "go-ahead" from us ?? Well, it is your body, and you are the one who ultimately makes the decision.

But, if I were you, I'd ride it out until the end with what you've got. You're not in any hurry for anything are you ?? See how your body reacts to the complete cycle and then next time throw in the Fina to combo with the Winny.

Last year at this time I was taking 400 mg's EQ (QV Bold) and stopped after about 6 weeks. I wasn't pleased with it either, so you're not the only one. Maybe my dosage was too low, who knows.

Yeah I'm willing to drop the winny

I'm in a hurry yes. I'm in the entertainment field, and the primary reason for my starting at the somewhat early age of 20 was to develop the look my manager wants me to have.

What do ya think...?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    if you really want to add tren, then drop the winny
    Don't drop the winny if you add the fina. It'll help combat with the gyno you might run into with fina.

Ok so I should just drop the EQ, start the fina now or wait an extra week until week 6 and run until the 11th week to let test pass equally in week 12?

bump.......

bump again...

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    bump again...
    BUMP BUMP BUMP! ALL IN YO TRUNK!!!!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    All I can tell you is when I used QV EQ it took a good five weeks before I got any effect from it in terms of gains, and they just happened suddenly when they came and kept coming consistently for the next seven weeks.

A lot of people recommend going even longer than 12 weeks with EQ since its so slow-acting.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Sucks that the eq isn't doing it for you. I am in my 4th week of my cycle which is 600mg eq and 500mg enthate and am hungry all the time and veins blowing up all over my body. Gained few pounds and good strength gains too. I can't wait for the enanthate to kick in. Sorry I can't answer your question because fina is not my forte yet...

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    id like to know what your goals are for the cycle

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Man it seems as if I here alot of bros say that QV Bold is not up to par...I did it last cycle...I didnt get the hunger but the viens were nice...I think next time I will try RT EQ to see if EQ is a good AS for me...

RT is the route I'm going next time forsure.

My goals for this cycle are to go from 196-220 as lean as possible, Trying to get a 6 pack.

My bodyfat fluxuates but has dropped osmewhat since on cycle, hoping to get it down to 12% so that I am only a few more %'s away from seeing that 6 pack without having to flex.

EQ has officially been dropped.

What do you think about this cycle instead...
    weeks 1-12 750mg QV test250 Enanthate
    weeks 1-4 (was planned for weeks 1-11 but now has been discontinued from cycle) 500mg QV Equipoise
    weeks 6-12 75mg every other day of Fina (to replace EQ)

weeks 6 - 24 Spiropent Clenbuterol (2 weeks on 2 weeks off)
    weeks 6 - 11 Cytomel T3 (tapering)
    weeks 7-13 winny 50mg every day (drinking it)
    weeks 14-17 clomid (this is 3 weeks after last EQ injection)
    As you can see I'm aiming more towards lean mass

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    EQ is very unique. It has one of the weakest receptor binding ability of all steroids . The more compunds you use in your cycle the less EQ is that is going to be able to bind to the AR. It's a great steroid as far as what it CAN do, but because of it's weak binding ability to the human receptor it's not really a good choice.

Jdog55

[email protected]

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I never heard of that Jdog...where did you read that?

bump for feedback on the updated cycle... seem good?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Eq takes time to fully kick in, sometimes up to 6 wks before the effects are even noticable. Stopping gear halfway through a cycle seems a little premature IMO, unless of course a medical issue arises.

I would recommend the next time you switch around compounds mid-cycle is to first evaluate your diet and training before you make changes . More often than not the simplist flaw in your diet could mean the difference of a few extra pounds.

For example, a 200lb bb should be consuming at least 400g of protein on-cycle and at least 1.5g per lb of bw off-cycle. Sooooo it looks like your protein intake could be bumped up another 150g's.

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Eq takes time to fully kick in, sometimes up to 6 wks before the effects are even noticable. Stopping gear halfway through a cycle seems a little premature IMO, unless of course a medical issue arises.

I would recommend the next time you switch around compounds mid-cycle is to first evaluate your diet and training before you make changes . More often than not the simplist flaw in your diet could mean the difference of a few extra pounds.

For example, a 200lb bb should be consuming at least 400g of protein on-cycle and at least 1.5g per lb of bw off-cycle. Sooooo it looks like your protein intake could be bumped up another 150g's.

~US~
    I eat about 30 grams of protein every 2 hours... how much can my body actually digest though? Every study i read on it fluxuates between 28g all the way up to around 50. Some of the stuff I read was a long time ago though, so maybe its been proved that u can have more protein?

Also... members please read and advise me on adding the fina. I'm going to do it, but i want to know when and how long. I'd like to add it weeks 6-12 EOD 75mg

someday is offline Member
    DIET DIET DIET man.....youll get no where without diet......you were suppost to get ripped right.....well shit why would you want the eq hunger anyhow....you should go to the pro bodybuilding forum and follow one of thier diets so you can get cut up in a few weeks. I think the test/winny/fina route sounds good though no personal experience but again..if i was really tryin to be ripped up id ask those competitive bodybuilders for diet advice.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=26365

heres a thread i found a while back....it also looked promising..

I eat about 30 grams of protein every 2 hours... how much can my body actually digest though? Every study i read on it fluxuates between 28g all the way up to around 50. Some of the stuff I read was a long time ago though, so maybe its been proved that u can have more protein?

Also... members please read and advise me on adding the fina. I'm going to do it, but i want to know when and how long. I'd like to add it weeks 6-12 EOD 75mg
    it all depends when you are eating protein if you take in 40 grams after working out your body will use it all, with 30 grams every 2 hours though you will definately be good. I mean if you were really worried you could do 15 mins every hour but who has that much time to eat(god i wish I did)

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    it all depends when you are eating protein if you take in 40 grams after working out your body will use it all, with 30 grams every 2 hours though you will definately be good. I mean if you were really worried you could do 15 mins every hour but who has that much time to eat(god i wish I did)
    Say I set aside 8 hours of rest a day to sleep... that leaves me with 16 hours. If I ate 30 grams of protein every 2 hours with one hour being post workout @ 40 grams..thats still only 240 grams of protein a day... so if this is what my body can digest legitly weighing 203 pounds... and 6'2, whats the point in wasting money? I dont see how people take in 400 grams of protein a day at my size and actually use it all..seems like allot of it, due to what your body can handle, would just be donated to the bathroom toilet?

Since I've only gotten a few replies i'm going to go ahead and run the fina like i suggested and keep the winny.

thanks guys

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Say I set aside 8 hours of rest a day to sleep... that leaves me with 16 hours. If I ate 30 grams of protein every 2 hours with one hour being post workout @ 40 grams..thats still only 240 grams of protein a day... so if this is what my body can digest legitly weighing 203 pounds... and 6'2, whats the point in wasting money? I dont see how people take in 400 grams of protein a day at my size and actually use it all..seems like allot of it, due to what your body can handle, would just be donated to the bathroom toilet?

Since I've only gotten a few replies i'm going to go ahead and run the fina like i suggested and keep the winny.

thanks guys
    I don't actually think that anyone that takes in 400g of protein a day actally believes they absorb 400g, but being that I am one of those guys I can tell you this.....My gains at 350g-400g protein daily are far greater than my gains at 200-250g daily. I also weigh about 235lbs.

P.S. I never weighed 235lbs prior to increasing my protein...even with gear

Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    I don't actually think that anyone that takes in 400g of protein a day actally believes they absorb 400g, but being that I am one of those guys I can tell you this.....My gains at 350g-400g protein daily are far greater than my gains at 200-250g daily. I also weigh about 235lbs.

P.S. I never weighed 235lbs prior to increasing my protein...even with gear
    So that comes out to 8 "meals" at 50grams each... every 2 hours

?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    im still confused at what you are trying to do. cut only? bulk then cut? what?

I'd preferably like to drop my bodyfat 3-4..add a good 15-20 lbs muscle, lean as possible

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    5 weeks and you're thinking of stopping the EQ. It will be 7 or so weeks before you notice anything from the EQ. I see you're drinking the winny...... well if you go with fina you will be injecting that at minimum EOD.

IMO ride the cycle out it's only the 5th week.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    way too many compunds for a first cycle.

i think you have to choose between dropping the bf 5 to 7% or adding 15 to 20 pounds (which will not happen if trying to cut bf).

sounds like your using aas to make up for poor diet skills. it won't result the way you think, speaking from experience. get your diet in check so you can get to 12% naturally. if you can't get to 12% without assistance going sub 10% will be extremely, extremely hard.

watch the clem, horrible rebound when coming off, especially if you run it too long. fries out your adrenal glands and cns.

[QUOTE=abc 1]way too many compunds for a first cycle. sounds like your using aas to make up for poor diet skills. it won't result the way you think, speaking from experience. get your diet in check so you can get to 12% naturally. if you can't get to 12% without assistance going sub 10% will be extremely, extremely hard.
    QUOTE]

As far as poor diet skills... I dropped 75 pounds (naturally) prior to any use of AS. I come from a naturally obese/diabetic family... and i worked my ass off with dieting and treadmill (fighting through asthma as well) and worked hard before I turned to AS.

to TheMudMan:
    I realize EQ takes longer to kick in... but all I can get my hands on is the underdosed QV and its burning a whole in my pocket... when I can get fina for less then the same price for a full cycle.

Your correct, it's allot of compounds... but I'm already in knee deep... I don't plan on looking back. If it's a mistake, time will tell... but I'm running nolva and have the proper classic PCT lined up so although its allot of compounds for a first cycle.. I'm doing it as safely as possible.

Thanks for the concern guys, hope telling you guys about the weight I had lost clears the air of me coming off lazy and turning to AS. I deffinately worked out hard naturally to loose that weight.

Thread Information