markas214 is offline Senior Member

QV deca 300 anyone use it?

I am able to get some QV deca 300. It's all legit gear but I was wondering how good it is.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I just took my first shott of QV 300 so i really cant tell you how well it works. Im excited to see how it works though. Most of my buds have had great results though.

How much are you and your friends doing a week. Is 300mg/week enough or should I go 450mg

Jackman is offline Banned
    my friend shots of that QV deca every monday and thurs and he liked it very much dont know the exact weight gain. hope this helped

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a couple of people who have done qv deca 300. Both said it worked pretty good for them...I do know 1 only did 300mg. a wk., not sure about the other.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Gained 15 points off 300mg a week for 7 weeks and 30 mg of debol for 4 weeks and kept all the gains. The D-bol was Loeffer so it was way underdosed. QV is what I always buy.

Swellin Guest
    I just picked up some QV 300 myself. So, I'm glad you asked. I get to mooch some knowledge off your question. My schedule won't allow me to start yet, I'll have to wait a couple of months (that will give me time to find some anit-e's...my guy doesn't deal with them).

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Me and my one bro are doing 375 per week. So like 1.25 cc's so that the Deca runs out a little before the test. It was alot to put in my quad for the first time. I had a total of 2.25 cc's between the Test Enth and the Deca

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    QV decca is legit, are u running a test with it? I had awsome gains but i was runnin alot of other shit as well while i was on it...

I am currently running QV test 500mg/wk, QV EQ 400mg/wk and QV deca (first shot last night) 300mg/wk. Running deca for 10 weeks and then switch to fina for 8 wks.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I like the qv 300. i gained about 10 lbs and had a boy gain 15 lbs off a deca only cycle. I know that is not smart but that is all we wanted to do. Kept the gains too. Really good strength gains too. Only problem was we got chubby faces from it.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Oh yeah, that was one shot every 5th day. Just used one bottle.

G-S Guest
    QV Deca300 has always worked well for me.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I did one cycle of QV Deca 300, and I did not get a whole lot out of it. I only took 300mg per week and also, didn't stack it with anything. If I use Deca again, I will definitely stack it with test, and up the dose. It was my first cycle, so hey, we live and learn, and in my case....not to use Deca on its own.

J

Thread Information