J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member

sus...tren...EQ cycle...NEED HELP!!

I HAVE 30 DURATESTON AMPS.....30 MLs OF TREN AND ABOUT 5 MLs of
    EQ.....I KIND OF NEED HELP PUTTING THIS CYCLE TOGETHER TO GET OPTIMAL EFFECTS....I WAS GOING TO DO IT LIKE THIS:

WEEK 1-12 SUS 250: 250MG EVERY 3 DAYS
    WEEK 5-13 TREN 75: 75MG EOD
    WEEK 3-13 EQ 200: 100MG/WEEK
    CLOMID
    HCG <-----HELP ON WHEN TO START THIS??!!

ANY CRITIZISMS, CORRECTIONS, OR COMMENTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....THANKS ALOT GUYS!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If this is your first go with the sus only.

How about some stats with age and cycle history.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    If this is your first go with the sus only.

How about some stats with age and cycle history.

JohnnyB
    whats up johnny.....well for stats im 20 180 pounds, 5'11-6'0 and ive been working out everyday for the past 5 years....and this will be my 4th cycle....ive done tren before with winny.....but i have never done test....another thing that i forgot to mention is that i am very very sensitive to estrogen related side effects.....i just picked up 50 ml of liquid arimidex right after i made that first post and i have 130 nolvadex pills.....ive been talking around and some people at my gym said i should drop the sus to 500/week and just totally drop the EQ out......if you need any other info please ask....i really appreciate ur help....i don't know what i would do without this forum!!....THANKS

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn 4 cycle at 20, that could cause problems in the future. I would hope you are doing the proper PCT and having your Dr do blood work on you, to check your hormones.

If you began to notice mood swings(depression) and a lack of sex drive, I'd go to the Dr and have it checked out. Starting at a young age(before hormonal system is fully devoloped) can cause these problems.

I was having these problem and found out I have low test, hgh and igf-1. By starting before your HS is fully devoloped can these sooner.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Damn 4 cycle at 20, that could cause problems in the future. I would hope you are doing the proper PCT and having your Dr do blood work on you, to check your hormones.

If you began to notice mood swings(depression) and a lack of sex drive, I'd go to the Dr and have it checked out. Starting at a young age(before hormonal system is fully devoloped) can cause these problems.

I was having these problem and found out I have low test, hgh and igf-1. By starting before your HS is fully devoloped can these sooner.

JohnnyB
    i know that doin this at age 20 isn't all that healthy for my body.....i have only done maybe 2 serious cycles....tren and winny....and dbols alone....the other 2 were very light in the first place and had to stop early for one reason or another.....and yes i will be doin the proper PCT i have HCG and nolvadex ....and this lack of sex drive and depression- is this a permenant side effect or after PCT will it go back to normal??....and when you found out you had low test and hgh it was after PCT??!!....and on my last cycle i had my doctor do bloodwork for my hormone levels before....during.....and PCT....and they went back to normal.....is there any other things i should ask my doctor for be lookin for??...thanks bro....and by the way can you help me out with the structure of my cycle....thatd be great!

bump....need constructive critism on my cycle....any help would be great!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pighater10
    bump....need constructive critism on my cycle....any help would be great!!
    johnny gave you the cc, no other vet/mod will give you anything constructive because of your age

so basically im going to do the juice anyway....as i have just taken my 2nd shot of sus....but i can't get any advise on the time and dosage of my injections....i personally think that doin it the right way at my age is far better then doin it the wrong way.....so again can a vet/mod please advise me on this one.....bump

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    If I were you (i am 22).. I woudl do sust at 500 a week for weeks 1-10 ... drop the EQ (you don't have enuff to make a difference)... drop the tren aswell..... do the sust and see if you can make it thru a whole 10 weeks of test without having to stop.. I don't knwo how to run ur antis e's because I don't have a problem with estrogen..
    save the left over gear for ur next cycle (if you make it thru this one with out problems)...
    don't start till you have ur shit figured out tho..
    and take the advice given above and see a doc first.. it could save ur life..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    at 20, you hav'nt stop growing yet. if your gonna run anyways, run the 500mg sus 3 shots a week. order nolv/proviron immediately

bump for mod/vet.....THANKS FOR THE INFO AND ADVISE GUYS!!

bump anybody!!

Thread Information