$niper$layer is offline New Member

Will Clen effect my head in any way?

I'm going to be running just a simple Clen Cycle soon, but i'm just wondering if it will mess with my head in any way? because i need to be concentrating hard on school while running it, so beyond wanting to work out more than usual, are there any sides that could effect my concentration at school like memory or anything?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by $niper$layer
    I'm going to be running just a simple Clen Cycle soon, but i'm just wondering if it will mess with my head in any way? because i need to be concentrating hard on school while running it, so beyond wanting to work out more than usual, are there any sides that could effect my concentration at school like memory or anything?
    never actually tried to study on it, but no it won't mess with your head
    research clenbuterol

You could get a mental addiction but with anything you take that you see great results there is the chance you will keep wanting more to maintain that look you are going for.............as far as really effecting you in the head many friends on clen and have not ever said anything about it messing with their head.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    alot of people get headaches from clen , i personally dont use it but the friends of mine that do complain of alot of side effects including headaches...Madmax

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    My head shrunk actually! Thank god though I had a head that could barely fit in a 55gal drum... Kidding!

Actually headaches are the primary thing I ran into. Good Luck!

SID

LocoLeprechaun is offline New Member
    I have used it many times the only two things I can tell you that suck about it is headaches for sure and the shakes from hell I would try to write or hold something steady my hands would be shaking like crazy. The shakes will lessen in time but then your body adjust to the clen I have always used a program of clen for two weeks, eca for two weeks rotation works great as soon as your body is getting used to one you switch it up up hit it with something different.

Grant is offline Member
    Wait until Christmas break. Its too hard to focus when you are shaking that bad. Or time your Clen right so if you study at night it won't effect you as bad. Hopefully you aren't a surgeon getting his residency. LOL

Thread Information