buckwheat is offline Associate Member

WINNY ,DECA,CLEN can i take clen with de3ca?CYCLE

im wanna gain lean muscle while dropping body fat.can i take clen with the deca ?will the winny work the same if i drink it as shootting it.50mged.thinking of 450 decawk.clen 2 on 2 off.when should i start the winny and for how long.deca 10 to 12 wks.im not gonna run any test for those of you who may suggest it.im 5'10" 210. have a little body fat to lose.

winny drys out joints & deca lubes them up .what will be the effects of taking both?

ironjack is offline Banned
    hey mate the cycle that ur doing is one of the safest cycle my friend did it once trust me he didnt have any side effects.i guess that 400 deca is quite enough ,start the first 4 weeks deca than in the 5th week start injecting winny(not drinking) and when u reach 9th week start taking proviron every day 1 tablet 25 mg (proviron and deca will make a good combination for ripp u hard) take it till after ur cycle is over and if u want take it also for 2 weeks after the cycle.and admire ur self.i think u dont need clen when ur taking 350 winny with a good healthy diet just do cardio early in he morning eod good luck!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by buckwheat
    thinking of 450 decawk.clen 2 on 2 off.when should i start the winny and for how long.deca 10 to 12 wks.im not gonna run any test for those of you who may suggest it.im 5'10" 210. have a little body fat to lose.
    Bro have fun not getting a hard on for awhile....... The Deca is going to shut you down......... Why don't you want to use Test? the test is what will help you from getting Deca Dick.

deca dick?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Bro have fun not getting a hard on for awhile....... The Deca is going to shut you down......... Why don't you want to use Test? the test is what will help you from getting Deca Dick.
    i have takin deca three cycles ,up to 500mg.never had a problem with this so called deca.2 of the cycles were just deca alone.i might take propianate,but what more benefits will this add to my cycle.what about clen and test?will clomid help with bloat?

Thread Information