Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes?

35 64.81%
  • No way!

5 9.26%
  • I think she suspects

11 20.37%
  • she just thinks i bulk up from time to time.

3 5.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shim jahng is offline Junior Member

Does she know you do gear

i see a lot of posts about hiding my gear from the "wife" how many of you tell your wives? and how many don't? I also realize that not everyone here is married so why dont we include girlfriends on this as well.
    Last edited by shim jahng; 09-27-2003 at 02:09 PM.

depdaddy is offline Member
    my wife gives me injections

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am not married but I always tell my girlfriends. I would never let my son's mom find out though.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I am not married but I always tell my girlfriends. I would never let my son's mom find out though.
    why is that

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    it seems to hard to hide and usually not worth the trouble so i tell my g/f's

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    my wife didnt like the idea at first, she actualy siad "do we need to take a sperm sample and have it frozen for future use before you do this?' LOL she was killing me. after i have explained it to her fully she doesnt mind so much. she trust me to be safe.

clipper is offline Associate Member
    i have not told mine. But I think she has a idea. I will tel her before i do my next cycle. I hope. I hate to hide it from her.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    why is that
    She is not very open minded. She would consider injecting steroids as being the same as injecting heroin.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I told mine girl before I even bought juice..I explained everything...she loves the gains I'm getting but wishes they would come quicker...she loves a big man....I mean like Arnold or Ronnie....BIG!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    This is well.... if anyone had read my thread about my cycle they would have seen what I've gone through with my wife. I wanted to tell her, but didn't and had been on cycle for just a few weeks when she found one of my pins. Well, F*Kn hell broke loose for 2 weeks basically, but now she's like go ahead finish your cycle. She doesn't want me to do another one, but I told her I'm going to keep trying to educate her until she lets me go again. The other thing is she found a few people at her work that do and found some info and some education on them from her coworkers and then from the web and now knows something about them.
    Her biggest problem was the process, meaning the pins! She asked if I felt like a junkie? I told her there is no comparison! Well the battle goes on and probably will for a while.

SID

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    My girlfriend is totally cool with the fact that I juice, and is very supportive. She even became a member here at AR so she could read up on what we do. She had no prior exposure to steroids , but kept an open mind and learned about them and what they can do if properly used. now we have full on conversations about how this cycle would work, or how that type of gear would affect a person. She rocks!

-moto

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes mine knows.......... but she had an idea anyway. She works in the medical field so she helps with taking my blood preasure and other things wich is good cause my dumb ass would never be able to do it.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yes mine knows.......... but she had an idea anyway. She works in the medical field so she helps with taking my blood preasure and other things wich is good cause my dumb ass would never be able to do it.
    Still can't cure your terminal bad breath though huh?

I know there's always one pain in the ass huh!

SID

clipman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shim jahng
    i see a lot of posts about hiding my gear from the "wife" how many of you tell your wives? and how many don't? I also realize that not everyone here is married so why dont we include girlfriends on this as well.
    Hey i think if you do gear and you are with a girl you should go ahead and tell the wife or girl-f no need to deny it because they will notice it within a couple of weeks. i have this theory if they dont except you for who or what u do then they are not true.AJ

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Still can't cure your terminal bad breath though huh?

I know there's always one pain in the ass huh!

SID
    Hey stop hi-jacking threads SID... I was going to ask for help on this inthe Spa..... but I think it's because I only brush once a month so I bumped it up a bit.... omce a week

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO. I dont see it as a big deal. I dont go around telling every person I just meet. My room mate gives me injections. My girlfriend gives me injections.
    You just have to tell her that you have already been on them before and it was no big deal. They are mostly concerened about the risks. If they see there was no side affects then most are cool.
    If it comes down to it, just say they are PRO hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    IMO. I dont see it as a big deal. I dont go around telling every person I just meet. My room mate gives me injections. My girlfriend gives me injections.
    You just have to tell her that you have already been on them before and it was no big deal. They are mostly concerened about the risks. If they see there was no side affects then most are cool.
    If it comes down to it, just say they are PRO hormones.
    I found this to be true. als...... she wasn't mad when I told her she was more concern that I knew what I was doing. After we talked she knew I did a lot of homework on this. Plus she knows this is my body not hers and that I would be doing what I want anyway.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    My fiancee is ok with it except for the fact that we want to have kids and my cycle has caused my sperm count to be zero. She wants me to hurry up and end it so I can get her knocked up.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    When I hooked up with my girl I made sure she knew I was into it that way she had to take me for who I am and not what I do. It was pretty smart to tell her up front as she cant say anything about it know because I was doing it when we met. I think she likes it though...

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    She is not very open minded. She would consider injecting steroids as being the same as injecting heroin.
    i think if you sat down and talked to her she might understand..my wife was against it at first..thats actually how i started dating her..i worked with her and she would give me my injections..she said it was fine while we were freinds but i was an ass while on...now she changed her mind..she new i would inject myself or find someone else to do it..so i would be honest and let her know what you want to do..its not heroine

Swellin Guest
    I am not on yet, but I have my gear. My wife knows about it. She used to use the excuse that I couldn't until we had a kid. We had been married 4 years when she got pregnant...my son is now 4 months old and I am ready. I had to tell her, she is a pharmacist...she would have figured it out. Before you ask...hell no! I would not dare try and get gear from her. Her salary is way too important to risk.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    FRANK. Maybe your sperm count was ZERO before you got on gear.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    My girl dosnt know. She will probly find out but i think she´s cool with it, she loves me

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    my gf does the glutes injections for me in loving fashion. she'll never object if she loves you
    anyway i doubt anyone here even cares if she objects eh?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Mine's seen me working hard for a few years to gain bulk, in fact last year I just got back into lifting after taking some years off because of an auto accident, so I actually put a good 20 lbs that first year. She's seen all the protein shakes, the 10 suppliment pills I take each morning, but she's deathly afraid of steroids because she used to work in medical field and her friend's husband was taking the worst type of oral steroids . He didnt cycle, just took like 6-8 pills a day for about 3 years straight, then all of a sudden at age of 25, he needed his gall bladder removed, found out he has total sorosis of liver and bunch of other problems because he just about did everything wrong with steroids that one could do.

Not only that but when she found out I had a bottle of "ephedra", lord have mercy she did not like that. Man I got nagged and nagged and nagged on that. She went ballistic on me taking an ephedra pill, I dont dare let her know I am shooting steroids, hehehe.

Lucky for me I have lots of hiding places in house and she goes to bed at 10 PM leaving me some time to myself for a while in my den.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 09-28-2003 at 11:31 AM.

jersey juice is offline Member
    My ex g/f knew and my current g/f knew that I did, A LOT, she gets nervous cause I get so horny she thinks I'm gonna cheat on her. Next time I cycle I won't tell her though, I don't want her getting all panicked over nothing. Good thing she's a total nympho freak cause I don't need to go anywhere else!!!

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    You can kid yourself all you like, but the fact of the matter is if you are close to anyone for more than two nights they will know something’s up just by the way you smell...ie..Oil from your pores and that the fact that you are horny 24/7...

peace

db

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    My wife knows, doesn't understand why, but she knows.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    My wife knows, she is in the medical field so she gives me injections checks my BP, makes sure I get my check ups, and generally keeps a watchful eye on me. She was sceptical at first but I found this site and let her check it out for herself so shes cool with me using gear now in fact she keeps asking when my next cycle is she likes me when I get horny on test.

Besides she would figure out where the money went eventually.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d.b
    You can kid yourself all you like, but the fact of the matter is if you are close to anyone for more than two nights they will know something’s up just by the way you smell...ie..Oil from your pores and that the fact that you are horny 24/7...
    db
    You dont think I can blame it on some new miracle GNC snake oil product causing me to grow like hell, the oily pores, smells and all that? I just dont ever want to admit I took to using the needle, if I have to I'll say I took some oral steroids ...

Damn, here I am thinking the same way I did when I was 16 and trying to sneak some pot around mother.... why do we get wives we are just as scared of when we get older??

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never flat out told a GF, but they can pretty much put two and two together at times...my last gf of more than a year had the furtunate experience of having sex with me on cycle and she said it was completely different than 'before' (how she put it.) i just told her i was training really hard in the gym and working my abs alot and it must be translating over into the bedroom.

i have never straight up told any of them or been careless enough to let them find out. i feel that i don't need reinforcement, whether it be positive of negative, to continue juicing. noone's business but my own as long as i am being safe with blood tests, length of cycle, and dosages.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    My woman is a lot older than I am, and pretty conservative. I'll probably explain it to her at some point, but it's not the time now

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a sore subject in my house, I'm bout to start my first cycle and she doesn't like it.She definitly wont inject me, but it's ok for me t buy her weed,
    shrooms,or x when she wants it!!!!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I just feel that someone that is close to you should know just incase something happens that way someone can tell the docs what you're on. I also feel secrets are something that should not be kept in a marriage, but that's just me.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    I just feel that someone that is close to you should know just incase something happens that way someone can tell the docs what you're on. ...
    AMEN, Big Tex!

...I also feel secrets are something that should not be kept in a marriage, but that's just me.
    Some secrets are necessary.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    This reason you don't tell a spouse you do roids is because it will come back to haunt you...meaning the first time you lose your temper, what do you think she will be blaming? Not a good idea to tell a loved one. Some things are meant to be kept quiet.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    my girl knows i have done it b4 in the past and i just recently got caught by both my parents and my girl. not a good idea to hide it tho...but i couldnt tell her because she would make me choose between them and i dunno what id pick

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure what she knows. After my first cycle, she found some pins that I had not yet disposed of, and absolutely freaked. I can sympathize with nevaenuf. My wife would not consider it as bad as heroin, but injecting yourself is pretty bad in her book. I laid low for a while. I did another cycle (my recently finished fina-only cycle), and she never really knew, I don't think. Periodically, she would ask me if I was "doing steroids again," but she asks me that even when I am not on a cycle. Guess I'm just huge .

I am now planning another cycle for the end of the year, and we'll see how that goes. I stay away from cycles that make me blow up, so maybe she won't find out. Who am I kidding? There will come a day when I have to pull out my mortar board and explain it all. The ED injects will be tough to negotiate in secrecy.

someday is offline Member
    I dont really have a steady g/f but the other night this girl asked why my balls were so small.......that was kinda embarassing.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    I dont really have a steady g/f but the other night this girl asked why my balls were so small.......that was kinda embarassing.
    Better the ballz than the bizness!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information