gixxer600 is offline Member

Time to plan for round two!!!

Hey Bros,
    I've got 3 more weeks till my first cycle is done. Although it is a fairly moderate or light one. 500mg/w omnas, 75mg eod fina, and 40mg
    d-bols ed. I've been able to put on 20lbs nicely although I have to admit, I wasn't the cleanest eater but made sure the protein was there. This couldn't have been done without you guys. I was totally blind getting into the game. Thanks a million!! Now it's time for me to start planning for my second one. What I would like are some suggestions for my second cycle. I won't be starting till at least January but I figured with how much some of this stuff costs I could start putting it together piece by piece. (it hurts less when you don't have to fork over the cash all at once!!) I want to look a little fuller and thicker. Any suggestions would be great. Once, again thanks for all the help!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    My suggestion is : Dont start planning the second one until you are done with the first one. 3 more weeks is a long time and then you still have your post cycle. The post cycle will determine what you need for your second cycle. How well you recover and how much of your gain you keep. You could lose it all.
    Just plan on spending about 4-500 for your next cycle. Dont even start worrying about your next cycle yet.
    Usually when people stop looking at their current cycle and start planning on future shit, it isnt a good sign. IMO its the same as starting a new project without finishing the one you just started.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    true enough, never actually thought about it that way. Just a little excited I guess. But it doesn't hurt to start researching. Thanks bro!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Good response.
    You can research Test Enanthate , Dbol , and Deca . for your next cycle though. Maybe Winnie also.
    Do you gain weight easily or are you trying to lose weight?

Thread Information