hoss827 is offline Banned

Creatine/Whey Protein combo, please advise!

I ordered 1000grams of micronized creatine, and 10 pounds of Whey protein. I plan on taking them both at once, about 4 shakes of whey protein a day which will make a total of 280 grams of protein a day for me. I also plan on taking micronized creatine with it. Im 5'7 170 pounds, I was wondering if this is a decent combination . Im too young for juice, im only 16. If anyone has tried this combo and got good results, or has any idea of what the results for me might be, let me know!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    I ordered 1000grams of micronized creatine, and 10 pounds of Whey protein. I plan on taking them both at once, about 4 shakes of whey protein a day which will make a total of 280 grams of protein a day for me. I also plan on taking micronized creatine with it. Im 5'7 170 pounds, I was wondering if this is a decent combination . Im too young for juice, im only 16. If anyone has tried this combo and got good results, or has any idea of what the results for me might be, let me know!
    sure, that is a good combo. a 16 year old making total sense and on the right track

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Smart move at your age.On the creatine thing,it's best taken in the morning on an empty stomach.You can use again right after workout.Might give you the shits for a while til your body adjusts.In the morning need to mix with grape juice and after workout it's ok to put in with your protien powder.Good luck bro. Da Bull

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Why is this, in this forum? Just wondering.....

Yeah creatine is a good choice for you at least you are not like a lot of people who say they are 26 and ready to juice when they are only 17. When i used creatine i put on 8 pounds in a week all water wieght I always loose it when i stop taking it. i would personally just stick to the protein spacing it throughout the day keep a good diet, lift hard, and sleep and you will pack on thoes pounds ~good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Why is this, in this forum? Just wondering.....
    true true. couldnt bring myself to flame this kid

Yeah I agree but this forum does get a lot more people that know thier shit, and barely anyone goes on the supp forum.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Must have got laid today huh asym

I've been warned by the mods to chill with my flames so I was just asking nicely. You shoulda done my dirty work for me.

I've been warned by the mods to chill with my flames so I was just asking nicely. You shoulda done my dirty work for me.
    can't man, you have perfected the art of flamation

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Must have got laid today huh asym
    i say yes, gf says yes, deca says no

i say yes, gf says yes, deca says no

hoss827 is offline Banned
    lol. This has been a great post guys. I have learned from guys who know their shit. And i've heard alot of funny shit too. haha, you guys are great, send me an IM sometime. the screen name is Big Guy827LR

can't man, you have perfected the art of flamation
    Yea I should have a custom shirt with "Flamer" on it. Wait that didn't sound right.

Anyways, I've been on so many boards and have been warned so many times......kinda gets old. I wish admins and moderators would just let me have the POWERRRRRRRRR!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Creatine works great and at 16, you are still going to continue to have natural testosterone levels everyone on here wished they had for years to come. I think you can mix the creatine right in with the whey and also thru 2 table spoons of sugar at minimum for each teaspoon of creatine. Creatine and some proteins cant be absorbed without sugar because it has no caleries of its own and therefore cannot be metabolized without the extra sugar/carb boost.

Yea I should have a custom shirt with "Flamer" on it. Wait that didn't sound right.

Anyways, I've been on so many boards and have been warned so many times......kinda gets old. I wish admins and moderators would just let me have the POWERRRRRRRRR!

this site needs for calipso's to flame, and flame again. (see LLandrew)

this site needs for calipso's to flame, and flame again. (see LLandrew)
    I wish I could continue, but I'm loving this message board. So I'm toning down big time with the flames. I don't wanna be banned from here, other boards I could careless about.

I wish I could continue, but I'm loving this message board. So I'm toning down big time with the flames. I don't wanna be banned from here, other boards I could careless about.
    OK,tone but don't quit.Your the KING.

LLAndrew needs the ban right now. It's not choice of course, but either he is a narc, a 15 year old kid, or just some troll that loves to push people's buttons.

I've dealt with alot of them on www.wannabebig.com. Those forums are a troll's paradice.

Kato is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Calipso]Yea I should have a custom shirt with "Flamer" on it. Wait that didn't sound right.

Yes it does! Its ok to come out.....don't be ashamed of what you are.

[QUOTE=Kato]

Yes it does! Its ok to come out.....don't be ashamed of what you are.
    It's sad sometimes maturity isn't always the leaning trait of people online.

Kato is offline Member
    It's sad sometimes maturity isn't always the leaning trait of people online.
    You Got The Balls To Question Someones Maturity....Its All Fun And Games When Your Closet Ass Is Doin' It But When Someone Does It To You Type Some Stupid Shit Like This. It Must Be a WANKSTA Trait!

Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    You Got The Balls To Question Someones Maturity....Its All Fun And Games When Your Closet Ass Is Doin' It But When Someone Does It To You Type Some Stupid Shit Like This. It Must Be a WANKSTA Trait!
    Acutally I haven't said anything to you. Mr. Caps Locks.

Oh yea I'm definately a wanksta......not.

Thread Information