Thread: new cycle

pnut2 is offline New Member

new cycle

im going to start a cycle of test 250 and deca 200. 2cc's of each for 8 wks using 21g x 1.5 points. anyone have any comments, suggestions, or advice. this will be my first cycle ever.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What plans do you have for post cycle therapy ? Other than that, I would suggest running it at least 10 weeks, and the test for a week longer than the deca . There are some people that like lower dose cycles, especially for your first one. Then there are many more who will say to up the test to 500mg and the deca to 400mg. In the end it's up to you. Good luck.

-moto

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pnut2
    im going to start a cycle of test 250 and deca 200. 2cc's of each for 8 wks using 21g x 1.5 points. anyone have any comments, suggestions, or advice. this will be my first cycle ever.
    your age, stats ???

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    your age, stats ???
    Yeah, that too!

-moto

26 yrs old 190lbs. been liftin hard for the past 2 yrs. i was planning on ending it w/clomid for 4 weeks

21 g 1.5 ouch! man I figure your shooting in the glute if show you can use the 21 g to draw but definaely use a 23 g 1.5 shoot you will like that a little better

ya they r big

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pnut2
    26 yrs old 190lbs. been liftin hard for the past 2 yrs. i was planning on ending it w/clomid for 4 weeks
    This is the right time for a cycle. 500/400 good, but run it 10-12 weeks instead of 8. be patient with this cycle, may not see anything till week 4 or 5. i would also run pro/nolv throughout, not so much for the gyno, but for the bloat. both deca and ethanate could blow you up. wait 3 weeks after the last deca shot and take 100mg clomid then 50 through day 21. also consider looking at hcg , you dont know how hard the deca will shut you down

thanks for the info...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    This is the right time for a cycle. 500/400 good, but run it 10-12 weeks instead of 8. be patient with this cycle, may not see anything till week 4 or 5. i would also run pro/nolv throughout, not so much for the gyno, but for the bloat. both deca and ethanate could blow you up. wait 3 weeks after the last deca shot and take 100mg clomid then 50 through day 21. also consider looking at hcg, you dont know how hard the deca will shut you down
    I agree 100%. Run Anti e's with this cycle to keep the bloat down. Also don't use a 21 pi. Go with a 22 at the most.

Thread Information