Ambulance is offline Member

RT Fina Trenbolone Acetate Feedback Requested

Research Tech Fina Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml 20cc (made from powder, not pellets)

Sound good...any feedback welcomed! I'm debating whether to pick this up via mailorder or a guy who does homebrew. I was for some reason under the impression you cannot ship fina due to humidity changes? But I guess that's a myth.

Does it make a difference in quality whether its made form pellets of powder bros? The guy who does homebrew has his pellets shipped to him on Ice for some reason.

Since the formula for fina, and the variations have changed a bit over the last decade... it's a bit hard to research on the board and I haven't heard much about RT's Fina.

I'm saying to hell with QV lol
    Last edited by Ambulance; 04-21-2004 at 08:34 PM.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about any RT products, but I can answer a few of your other questions.

The reason your guy, or yourself, would get finaplix pellets with an icepack enclosed is to prevent the pellets from disintegrating from excessive heat during shipping. The same reason they recommend storing them in a refrigerator. It's just a precaution.

As far as a difference in quality between the pellets and powder, it would be negligible, provided the conversion was done properly. The main difference, as Billy pointed out to me the other day, would be a more controlable concentration in the final product. There is no way, other than having it tested, that you could know the final concentration of converted fina. Made from powder, you know exactly.

Just out of curiousity, how much is RT's fina selling for, and why wouldn't you want to make your own?

-moto

Iron_body03 is offline New Member
    I think you should make your own, its easy and its cheap

Governor is offline Junior Member
    IM going to be very upfront so dont take this the wrong way but...

I think your an idiot for doing that much and using tren and T3 in your first cycle.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Governor
    IM going to be very upfront so dont take this the wrong way but...

I think your an idiot for doing that much and using tren and T3 in your first cycle.
    I think "idiot" may be a little harsh...especially without a reason why you feel that way.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by Governor
    I don't mind how you feel. I'm an entertainer under managment. We have deadlines, I'm willing to make those sacrafices.

I'd be happy to cut the t3 out... but then I couldn't do it any other time without running another cycle as it would be prone to take off mroe muscle. I'm hoping this is my first/last cycle for a good amount of time, at least half a year. And cutting body fat is one of my major goals as well as gaining lean muscle mass.

depdaddy is offline Member

Rt Fina

RT fina is good shit..little pricy but very effective

TheJuicer is offline Member
    $100 is you've a good guy that hooks u up....

Governor is offline Junior Member
    sorry i called you an idiot, but that is a little much for a first cycle...what are you trying to do anyways-goalwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    I don't mind how you feel. I'm an entertainer under managment. We have deadlines, I'm willing to make those sacrafices.

I'd be happy to cut the t3 out... but then I couldn't do it any other time without running another cycle as it would be prone to take off mroe muscle. I'm hoping this is my first/last cycle for a good amount of time, at least half a year. And cutting body fat is one of my major goals as well as gaining lean muscle mass.
    As I listed, just dropping bodyfat and gaining lean muscle mass. I dont mind staying the same weight as long as bodyfat drops a good amount and my weight turns into quality pounds.
    Last edited by Ambulance; 04-21-2004 at 08:35 PM.

Thread Information